If you bought a shmoo you get priority on dropp land releases. Just saying

If you bought a shmoo you get priority on dropp land releases. Just saying.
>tfw no based ladyboss queen to take all my metaverse money away

Attached: well.jpg (522x367, 24.72K)

That's one hideous looking thing... i guess the nft is decent enough though

YWNBAW.

i dont understand literal paypigs.

females don't participate in crypto their intellect won't allow it. his boyfriend manages the account she gives the looks.

Why call it shmoo, why why why why, why shoot themselves on the foot?

so this is the power.... of 2 of the biggest most wealthy artists in the world collaborating together...

ultimate creative power... raw energy...

Attached: FJ85qfUagAAtByG.jpg (1080x1080, 129.2K)

isn't shmoo a term for some drug? i remember mushrooms being called shrooms and shmoosh and gay shit like that.

Damn... those hips

I kneel Mr. Fujiwara... Your shoes are not cringe...

delicious legs yum

>You may not like it but this is what peak performance looks like

what happens if i buy le epic land and i mint le epic shmoonigger there do i get a blowjob for being the ultimate bootlicking goodboy?

>dropp land releases
whatever that costs kek

>says "ladyboss"
>wants to be dominated
>want girls to take his money
true 50IBoi

I WANT A TALL WOMAN WITH TALL LEGS AND ASIAN FEATURES TO STEP ON MY COCK VIOLENTLY MULTIPLE TIMES (NOT BALLS THOUGH THAT WOULD HURT BIG TIME ONLY COCK)

fetish. duh

>45 ETH for 3 usd of revenue
"stonks"

fake hypemen will look at you straight in the eye and try to sell you this shit.

Attached: FJyhl3EVUAUQixI.jpg (2048x2048, 435.69K)

I don't consider literal peasent prostitutes as queens. I also don't acknowledge the system of monarchy either. I don't consider any man above me either. You implying that I have to give away my wealth to random women insults me. If I were to ever see your mechant face irl i will strip you bare naked and beat you with my belt .

God damn, Mark Gonzalez is such a shameless fucking hack it makes me rage uncontrollably. How can a motherfucker THIS untalented get away with collabing with fucking NIKE multiple times? All the media coverage? All the millions for drawing NO EFFORT FUCKING TRASH LIKE THIS. Life is so fucking unfair and nowadays people are so numb not even art can wake anything in anyone, it's all brand recognition and association. I'm disgusted, I feel ill.

Attached: as_skate_Gonz3_2048.jpg (2048x1254, 412.29K)

>peasent prostitutes
i hope your shitcoins dump to hell next bear run so you get to live in the streets forever and reminisce about the glory days. nigger

based.

he made it with 0 effort while you day trade 10 hours a day mornings to evenings kek

you dont want this user

Attached: rip.png (334x538, 243.57K)

that acetine look

whats up with that guitar, looks like its fucking crumbling

Yeah and Alex Soros was born in position to inherit an empire of influence and money. Life isn't fair, but there's something especially wrong about seeing talentless people paraded as icons of a field

God what the fuck is wrong with those feet

I'm not minting shit

Why am i worrying about my art being shitty when this dude makes 3 lines and somebody gives him 1M for them?

woah woah bullish bullish

I do
Mutt femoid

tl;dr cope

extremely verbose and based, kudos

Can't believe that bullshit is selling well

T-THE PRICE, T-THE MARKET CAN INCREEEAAAAAAASEEEE

It is, that's the only reason why im bullish on it. Stupid ass people make that wave and you have to ride it to be rich, it's like a retard's tsunami, a retardnami

What if i do? It makes me horny af

I refuse buying that kind of shit

>asian features
kek