I don't get it

I don't get it
Every single normie owns crypto already
The top signals are all there

Yet we are still pumping
Who is even buying now?
My fucking aunt owns crypto already

Attached: last ned.jpg (1200x675, 41.63K)

only the executive order will stop this bullrun. or the fbi raiding the exchanges (most of them partake in this scam) prior to that

Attached: images.png (225x225, 2.6K)

exchanges can pump the price to virtually any amount because they just exchange the same bitcoins between eachother at whatever price they want. those who actually hold bitcoins can't cash it out though

My boomer dad owns 0.3 btc, he can barely use an internet browser or write an email.

Yeah but how much do they have? This isn't driven by normies buying though

low volume, easier manipulation

You fucking morons are always looking for some great happening in crypto...

Can't you consider that its a market, with millions of moving parts.. It will go up some days, and down on other days.

Does that stock market just all the sudden die or all of the sudden go to ATH's?

This sensationalism is so bizarre.

its all demand and supply kek,as long as there is demand , pumps are inevitable

The only thing these pajeets dont have is patience. Crypto is changing every second. Ive heard about this worlds first marketing dex called protokol and its already making waves, its not even out yet. thats the power of crypto

buying and selling is what drives this industry. and without proper marketing, that would not be possible

how does that even work kek?

3rd worlder shilling alert

>Every single normie owns crypto already
you'd be surprised

It's market manipulation due to the superbowl

hahahaha. !st worlder moral policing alert ! Let the guy have his say man, whats your fucking problem?

every single normie has heard about it, yes, but most have not bought in

how does superbowl fit into this?

lol, i love it when these degens get cringed .

must be two pajeets fighting with each other. One would have bumped the other's sister for sure !!

lols. That just cracked me up so bad. WTF

STFU OP. We are still early and not everyone owns crypto. Gamstar+ entering everyone with boardgames will make so many family own crypto.

just read about it. Looks like a legit project.

Stop moaning faggot. Make free money. I bought the loopring pump and just got out. I but the schizo coin and just got out. I bought some matic too and just got out. It's free fucking money.

I'm waiting for the real dump to begin put my fiat back into the market. But days like this are easy bucks.

Attached: 1636545120038.jpg (212x237, 5.82K)

how many games are we talking here?

I play more boardgames when I'm free. Family fuen and Scene IT are my favorite. It will be more fun in the gamestar+ platform.

So? Every normie owns stocks aswell. You wanted adoption, here it is

your worthless opinion does not matter

Attached: 139291004046.jpg (700x258, 45.33K)

Maybe he's talking about just different boardgames coming on there. I know a dozen of good and fun boarddgames.

KPMG

Same game Steve Harvey talked about in one of his interview?

it monetizes influencers through whitelists and early access to tokens/coins in lieu of their social media services. Its basically a marketing Dex.

old news now pal