SNE is the best smallcap in crypto and I can’t be convinced otherwise...

SNE is the best smallcap in crypto and I can’t be convinced otherwise. I always wonder why people would rather buy coins that have already pumped 10,000% instead of buying the coins that have the potential to pump 10,000%

Attached: 16235475818673.png (200x193, 36.46K)

because they don't have the brains to think before taking a step

Why invest in small caps when you don't even know if they gon last. Why risk it all?

because they have more growth potential idiot

> instead of buying the coins that have the potential to pump 10,000%

OHHHH I WANT TO PET ZE CHAD

OMG gimme the fucking duckyyyy aaa i've always wanted to eat duck head

>sne

Okay, I don't feel like watching 6 guys tell me how they're going to change the world with their technology and then go back to their lair to smoke weed

OK so you're point is that a node company can pump 10,000%? Kek i mean i get it when you say the project is based but this feels like a lil too much..

>smoke weed
pass it, hippies for life

>6 guys tell me how they're going to change the world
It took one guy to ruin the jews. Don't see why we can't use it for the good lmao

you don't forget about small caps. Just do what you'rre dad taught you to do. That's how you win

Why do so many people focus on the "benefits" a coin can give you when sometimes it just works?

i-i don't have one...

just stfu man, become rich

AHAHAi wish this is how it actually works. Benefits no, rather usecases, or read the white paper.
I mean would you rather go for the good brand bread or low quality one?

when you're poor nothing makes a difference. I live off of canned bread

I can see your logic, people usually invest when coins are already hyped and about to dump

Hitler had one ball. He was succeeding yet failing

can you post sne chart to see if I end up convincing myself?

grow the fuck up man

The passive income, and including even the normies should be convincing enough. Because it's obvious it's gonna do good

No one does. This is the biz.

not so obvious for me, empty words are not enough

Not all coins work like this, if there are some more profitable than others, it is not simply belief

that'd be me, Im always late to good projects when it's expensive a fuck, it seems with sne Im right on time finally

I'm going to cut your stomach open just to use your intestines, burn them into a dildo and shove it up your ass.

PASS DAT SHIT HOMMIE

right on time to run away

well, if you put it like this.. i want the most expensive bread in the world

LMAOOO DEAD COIN

Attached: 072121.png (894x567, 57.36K)

that has to be fake kek

i think with that they will not be able to cure the planet

I don't eat bread, can you use another example