Work or shoot?

work or shoot?

Attached: C84E3CCB-A210-42DE-9F05-A2E76DB2A3A0.jpg (413x248, 43.09K)

Worked to drop Dynamite ratings below 1 million

There is definitely shooting going on now.

lil' monkey fella

Based Putin

Unironically why does shit like this always happen on Wednesdays? Every time there’s a massive global event it’s a Wednesday lol

Attached: 1645625764605.webm (848x464, 1.96M)

Imagine if an IED just took them all out lmao

Vince playing 4D chess

> Now I see a lot of people online and in European communities trying to tear down the old Toвapищ with what they consider the "Worst move of all time" but in reality we the masses have been too dumb to understand the level of kino that Vladimir was throwing down

Attached: monke.jpg (646x715, 67.13K)

cant wait for some retard trying to make a selfie with the troops

you should kill yourself.

worked himself into a shoot

Based Big Dick Putin is shooting on Ukraine and everyone is just going to watch

>make
KGB undercover agent detected

my country is neighboring Ukraine and everyone is shitposting about going irl STALKER by the weekend for hours now lmao

Worked promo shoot invasion.
Its been real guys.

You don't make a billion dollars a quarter and not use it user.

POLAND? YOU'RE NEXT!

We are approaching acceptance and appeasement portion of the program. If russia can take what it wants as fast as it can and holds it whatever nonsense the rest of the world is threatening will shift to ok you can have those territories and then he will proceed east if he ever stops that is.
He will take estonia and Latvia. appeasement. Belarus appeasement once he gets to poland then the rest of europe will actively declare war at that point the chinese and th free koreans will side with putin if he allows it. Should be fun build but ultimately an unsatisfying payoff

my phone glitched while writing the koreans became th free koreans somehow

China won’t side with Russia.