Why Yes, We will put Vince McMahon and Tony Khan out of business, problem bitch?

>Why Yes, We will put Vince McMahon and Tony Khan out of business, problem bitch?

Attached: control3-31.png (500x626, 197.79K)

imagine the smell

>Control your heckin narrative? Why hell yes I'm in. How could you tell?

Attached: CYN.jpg (600x800, 52.73K)

EC3
>thought he was the shit in TNA literal who in wwe
Braun strowman
>good until 2019 in the E now having breakdowns at mr olympia

Karrion Kross
>fucked his future in any company and was a fucking gimp looking fag in WWE

truly sad

>>Why Yes, We will put Vince McMahon and Tony Khan out of business, problem bitch?

Attached: C-3TbqkXYAAW4iT.jpg (267x640, 31.66K)

Mmmmmm. Lovely lady, who is she?

Attached: b45.gif (250x231, 874.71K)

You seething tranny?

Sounds neat. I hope they're successful

I still don't get how Braun wasn't brought back to the WWE for less money or offered anything at AEW. Was he that shit?

He was that slimed

Why didn't they just say no in WWE?

Instead of trying to save face and act tough after the get released?

Who the fuck is that on the right

can they close there mouths or is that the narrative?

So CYN is where all the guys who were blacklisted go, right? Can we expect Joey Ryan and Marty Scurl?

Karrion Kross

Attached: images - 2021-10-06T090556.900.jpg (739x415, 22.29K)

More to come:
>Jaxson Ryker
>Michael Elgin
>Lars Sullivan
>Big Cass
>Ryback
>Joey Ryan
>Marty Scurll
>Flip Gordon
>Alberto Del Rio
>David Starr
>Ric Flair
>Drake Wuertz
>Jimmy Havoc
>Crist Brothers
>Velveteen Dream
>Travis Banks
>Bryan Kendrick

Solid roster right there

sheesh sounds like real nigga hours in the CYN

Basically all the trash scumbags of the industry. If Joey Ryan is anywhere near the card I will never give it a chance.

This is going to get so big wrestlers are going to start getting canceled on purpose just to get booked

>no fags
>no politics
>no women so far
>makes the redditors seethe
I'll watch

Unironically, is Ryback "cancelled" like all the others? I thought he didn't get work just because he's a self-mark shitter that asked for like 10k per appearance.

Same. I'm going to give them the same chance I gave Aew. If they produce content I enjoy, I will be a fan. If they are trash, I will mock them.

Del Rio is a no according to the faggot redditor that leaked some shit. I hope he is wrong though because I want him and Teddy Hart. Teddy's last run in MLW was surprisingly good.

He's not cancelled, but basically blacklisted due to being a fucking cunt. Different thing

Is he up on any charges? Did he commit any felonies? Were you there for the alleged incidents? Did he fingerbang your sister? Are you a cop?

Nah, David Star can't be in, and neither can Dream.

you're so boring

keep worshiping the troon fed: Aew, you dildo.

Him being being allowed to be broken in as a wrestler should've been a felony in of itself.