Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YQ_xWvX1n9g
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greater_fool_theory
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We can't, it's all true. Prices will go up anyway though

why though?

Markets are irrational

who?

do you want to say that people are retarded ?

youtube.com/watch?v=YQ_xWvX1n9g

Dude just look at the fucking dweeb lmao

You can't, cause it's true lmao. JPG NFT's are the most obvious scam in this entire market and it must be purged.

Attached: arthas.jpg (1280x720, 57.8K)

>do you want to say that people are retarded ?
Yes, or more that the built up momentum will carry on for the forseeable future. Look at DogeCoin. Why would anybody "invest" is this? There is too much money sloshing around in the system and so it goes into speculative assets. Doesn't matter which ones, it's all hype driven.

because the system we have now in crypto is not perfect, but it's the best we have, far better than banks. we don't need a smart ass to tell us all the flaws in crypto, which can be improved upon. banks had DECADES to improve instead they enslaved us even more. fuck him but it's literally irrelevant, his opinion, because the youth has spoken and the youth will inherit this earth regardless, and there will be one form or another of crypto.

Because either we go to the moon or everyone crashes with the spaceship, user.

>Why everyone invested in dogeshicoin?
You know why

Attached: b8e.jpg (749x493, 42.88K)

Pretty much this. I personally couldn't listen to his whiny preachy voice for more than a couple min.
>waaaaaaaaaah marginalization waaaaaaaa
kys

ICP NFTs. Completely on-chain and decentralized

he is not only targeting nft, look at the privacy use and his conclusion

not only hype but also see en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greater_fool_theory

I don't think what we have now is better then banks, let say that you want to use crypto to buy something, after it was delivered to you, you didn't like it or it was defunct, you can't get a refund or get your money back

by ignoring it and continuing to make money by dcaing and dumping on the people he's inspired to be late to crypto

overall, its a positive because its could purge normies and retard NFT holders. we need to get rid of dead weight

dude prob has a "this machine kills fascists" sticker on his laptop

I dont work with FUD, i just buy what I dim fit for my bag like I recently added some low caps that seem to have growth potentials IMO. PKR is one of them and I staked on BSC at 27% APY, added more TOWER which made me 10x profit in December.

you dont

just keep interacting with blockchain and NFTs until these retards fomo in

Exactly. Explaining why NFTs are incredible. Is like trying to explain why anime rules to a boomer.