There are so many rekt defi projects with good fundamentals. Which ones will make it back and surpass their last ATH?

There are so many rekt defi projects with good fundamentals. Which ones will make it back and surpass their last ATH?

Attached: 1629958583737.jpg (554x554, 12.5K)

bahaha i fucking told you not to get into defi

>defi
>fundamentals
The people who make money with defi trades are the cynics who think it's funny that they're making bank trading absolute bullshit. You True Believers are just their paypigs.

nigger, Don't you say anything bad about defi i will slit your throat and make pigs drink the blood

DeFi has no fundamentals. It was all a ponzi funded by venture capital early to turn dumb faggots into yield. Avoid this shit

Yeah well apparently while they were trying to create something better for the public, they're struggling. It ain't gonna go one for a long time

ETH, ALGO.

Pancakeswap, literally any fucking day. I'd choose this over my ded brother

NO

You're baically elimainating those dumb middle men, who love stealing money

ok so? what's your fucking point huh? There are middle men everywhere. I am one

eth

You retard, I know you missed out in the DeFi summer. Don't miss out on NFT games.
Cometh is the coolest I have seen because I earn both by staking and by grinding on the P2E platform.

unicrypt uncx

team is slow at delivering on their coding, but they're also being cautious. it amazes me ive never seen a post about it on Any Forums

6mil in fees get released to stakers once the contracts pass audits

See i did believe in it, but i don't anymore.

Initially it was a pretty interesting new concept but right now im just skeptical. The curent vision is blurry. I've realised Cex have more potential

Reef.finance
few understand

>NFT games.
great this here too?

Yeah with advancing technology, evolving smart contracts i'd bet my organs on matrix labs. Their rebranding makes it worthy too

>i'd bet my organs
MOM IM GOING TO GET AN IPHONE FINALLY

POPtown one of those that are coming back with a bang, just you watch it

JUst rebranding doesn't really make a difference if i don't know what they do. Shill me i'll think about it

Multichain coming and this could very well happen for them, I never personally bought it but I heard about it through their partnerships with ALBT

definitely matrixlabs