Hey Bobros

If any of you are even the slightest bit worried right now then you are absolute newfags; you're tiny little bear cubs! I'm not addressing the silly cows larping as Bobos, no, I spot those easily. But I know there are a few real Bobros here who unironically are worried -- you real ones rarely show it. But you don't need to be worried. I was a Bobo in the old days, before most of you were born, and I'm telling you to chill the fuck out and relax. Everything is going to be fine and the bear market is far from over. But those of you shorting, don't do that yet. If you open shorts now you'll get rekt. BTC is pumping to 47k-49k. And that's actually a good thing. This rally is bearish. Protip: Check the 1W 50MA and look at July 2018. Also check the 1M MACD.

Attached: 1638720514777.png (1000x1000, 119.86K)

I cant fucking wait

100% agreed, you know this pump is pure market manipulation when shitcoins like shib are up 50%.

>Check this specific point of data that agrees with my trade idea

What's next using repainting indicators?

>And here's why that's a good thing

alright i'll bite. I'm indeed a newfag, what should i do now? Close my short losing 1/3 of my already pathetic networth (1.5k) and going long? Knowing my luck it will start dumping the second i do it

hold your short and chill

Why the fuck are you messing with leverage as a newfag?

close your short nigga
there will be a better opportunity

didnt read, but seems like some COPIUM HAHAHHAHAHAHA CHECKED NIGGER

liquidation at 45, i need to take action asap.
inb4 mumus insulting
man i used to be long and lost a shit ton of money wtf was i supposed to do?

desperation, lost almost everything in the november dump and this was a last time effort to try to get back up, lots of debt also

I was going to advice you to not close it unless you're at risk of liquidation, but then I saw these digits: ...

Then, if you can't feed it, close it, despite those digits. It's very likely pumping over 45k.

the entire market gets pumped up when btc pumps, its completely normal. whatever is gonna make them money, shib will just fleece some more normies and then eventually disappear

btw i wasn't leveraging in november
ok, should i go long then as long as this bullshit pump keeps going? Is it true they are setting things up for the superbowl?

I agree with this guy. If you can't sneed it chuck it

creates a generation of bagholders

shitcoins like SHIB pump like that at new ATHs. I don't see any new ATH reached rn. BTC is at 44k and ETH at 3k but this dogshit is up 50%??

Imagine identifying with this gay bear image. I will hodl and buy dips and crashes and thats about it. Get wiped out trying to short crypto for all I care

No, don't go long. Longing now is extremely risky. If you do long then you must close it quickly after just a bit of profit. Check the chart and the 1m MACD and 1w MA 50 like OP suggested. It looks like it will crash violently before 50k.

It does ooze of market manipulation.
Does anyone else think it has to do with creating a bull market for super bowl? And even then, to simply unplug it would defeat the purpose. So I would say well keep pumping at least a couple of weeks

thanks, that was the idea.
How important it is to check monthly indicators? I usually just stay on daily charts or hourly if i'm swinging

shame the nu/biz/ moonbois haven't checked these digits

Attached: 1638772410056.png (1000x1000, 177.66K)

no, its over. At this point let's just cut our losses and embrace the bull. We have to be able to change our views in the face of overwhelming evidence

don't listen to these fucking retards. nobody, and I repeat, NOBODY can predict if the market will go up or down or whatever. It's a fucking waste of time. Just ride the trend wave aka momentum

49-52k is where the MA200 and the 50% recovery rally from 69k-32.9k are.