Dfinity Space Apes

*silently accumulates*

This is unironically the next 10x ICP NFT.

Decent P2E game on the IC. Only trading since beginning of January.
Floor went up from 1.6 to 2.4 ICP over the weekend.
You need three apes with the same background to get a planet airdrop. Both NFTs will be needed to play the game eventually. Project is still very low-key. Partnership with BTCflower is rumored.

Accumulate while this is under the radar.

Attached: avatar.jpg (150x150, 8.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hzuo4-qiaaa-aaaag-qaarq-cai.ic0.app/
youtube.com/watch?v=nVYTD30Gi-c
icturtles.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Also I forgot to mention price is only 2x from the mint sale. In comparison BTCflower 20xed

zoomers will be all over it when they find out about icp because they look like bayc

Yep

I have 3 lava background apes, will I hit 6 figures before eoy niggers?

Stupid looking

Very possible, depends on ICP price action. You will 10x your ICP tho

They look like BAYC apes

> mfw 30 icp in niggers
Good

Based

I've already grabbed a flower. This looks promising. Can user give me a QRD of the upcoming drops, rarity types, etc.. and so forth.

I'm looking for retard spoonfeeding of analogy between BTCFlower and DSpaceApes. These look more likely to catch on than the pacman ghosts.

Attached: WojackFlower.png (403x469, 338.94K)

I fucking KNEW people who bought DFSA bought because of this reason. might as well buy monero because it’s used on the darknet, you retards are so fucking stupid and gay, jesus fucking nigger christ

>I fucking KNEW people who bought DFSA bought because of this reason
damn timmy you're so smart.
>compares hyped nfts to a coin that no institution would touch
kek you shouldn't be in crypto

oh I thought you held monero well done nigger. anyway btc flower mogs your bot sniped shit token who no one except midwits will touch

Attached: 28549000-4F78-4B87-8E6D-CFABFEB782BA.jpg (1125x1194, 646.12K)

>samefagging
Not buying your bags sandnigger

vector art is gay and bad

I got flowers too actually. already made my money back and then some on the apes so I'll baghold 10 or so to dump on zoomers when they come

oh fair enough. im waiting for the airdrop to dump

Same. Made like 100 ICP profit on the flowers, now I'll baghold some apes for the airdrop.

Check'd. You better be bagholding the Flower too for said airdrops.

what wallet do anons use for NFTs on ICP?

plug or stoic wallet

Hey! I may be stupid and gay but I’m NO NIGGER! REEEEE!

2 more mONTHS

btcflower gives you airdrops of ethflower and icpflower. Join their discord, unironically better than most nft shitcords.
Dfinity apes with 3x of the same planet background give you a planet airdrop that will be used in their p2e game.
hzuo4-qiaaa-aaaag-qaarq-cai.ic0.app/
They have a demo somewhere.
ICTurtles is a new p2e that just dropped on Jan 26th. Cheaper than mint rn and doing a dungeonverse that will do breeding, factions, and passive + active p2e.
youtube.com/watch?v=nVYTD30Gi-c
icturtles.com/

But if you want something safe, Motokos and Bots are a safe bet, especially motokos, which are artificially short due to a lot being airdropped to dead wallets.

Attached: 1643927610359.jpg (1000x1500, 102.24K)

Could've bought a flower a week ago but I found them so repulsively ugly I couldn't bring myself to do it. Same with ape clones but at least these are cheap.