Every day the same exact threads over and over

>every day the same exact threads over and over
>NOOO BOBO
>NOOO MUMU
this place is so fucking cringe it is beyond my comprehension. meanwhile you are all fighting for scraps and ushering in a global tech enslavement system

Attached: download (1).png (194x259, 7.32K)

Are this bobos and mumus in the room with us now?

Attached: 1632509530462.png (710x675, 487.23K)

Yes totally dude!! We should all be wagies instead working for the moniess created out of thin air by governninmintss!!!! Thats hard work right???!!

Bobo and mumu posting is mostly bots. I'm sick of it.

Attached: 1644137723915.gif (500x375, 248.74K)

>We should all be wagies instead working for the moniess created out of thin air by governninmintss
ahh yes because making that same exact fake money ushering in an enslavement system of yourself is totally worth it, right? fucking subhuman mentality of cryptoshits

Unironically this. Literally every last retard is got into crypto now and they have brought their retardation into the community as well.

>MUMI WAGMI BOBO NGMI SAFU [shit coin]CHADS etc..

Shut up you double nigger. The shitty bobo and mumu threads are the only thing that get a giggle out of me knowing that internet funny money is the only escape out of this newly developing ancien regime of garbage.

>wallet 1 has 300k
>wallet 2 has 120k
>30 strong block nodes earning 3 strong a day
>not fighting for scraps
>still enjoying life and nature
its hilarious how wrong you really are. yes the board sucks yes its the same ol same old underage and/or mentally underage fags spamming the same faggot shit over and over and a bunch of soulless pajeets spamming pajeet scam network tokens (bsc) but there's occasional threads worth a damn and good conversations.
stop hiding and filtering threads it helps a ton.

Attached: FKoyTBGXsAUvpAT.jpg (826x1027, 94.43K)

>are the only thing that get a giggle out of me
then you are quite literally a nonwhite subhuman or a newfaggot. seeing the same exact threads every day for years and still finding it 'comedy' is subhuman tier.

Kek the Swan

Fucking kek you're too late. If BTC would pump to 1mil it would either mean that crypto is about to implode or that the USD isn't worth shit anymore. A lot of people are still in denial about this: EVERYONE is I to crypto now. Literally EVERYONE. It everyone can't get rich. Never happened, never will happen. If you're not mid 7 figures by now you're too late.

Attached: mqdefault.jpg (320x180, 15K)

Also don't even bother replying with some garbage answer how "only" x% of the worlds population holds crypto. From a market point of view that's actually huge.

>If you're not mid 7 figures by now you're too late.
Ok consoooooooooomer
What if the target is one million you retarded retard?

What the fuck does my post have to do with conzoomer you fucking retard reddit nigger? Why the fuck do people use memes they don't understand.at this point I am seriously praying that your whole family dies in a car accident. I swear if there was a way for me to get notified when your family dies I would fucking rent a yacht and party for 5 days

Hey you mentally challenged pleb
You idiot said if you haver not 4 million yet its too late BUT FOR WHAT
why are 2 million not enougth you faggot consoooooomer

Actually i think you shorted and are in desperation mode now haha

Attached: t4w.jpg (1447x1437, 291.77K)

My goodness user calm down a little bit... you are all worked up over nothing. There's still a lot of interesting things on the horizon for crypto and blockchain tech. Don't be a hater

Attached: 1628514095688.png (1084x1438, 1.8M)

Nigger have you ever heard of inflation? 2 mil isn't worth shit now. Honestly I fear that even my stack won't be worth shit by the end of the year. I don't think you niggers realize what's happening with the dollar.

t. 8 figure stack

Never leveraged in my life. Im just a 2012 fag.
>Blockchain tech
Jesus I fucking hate zoomers

You are delusional, you can retire for 2 million in a decent country. Maybe not in burgerland (apparently)
>Honestly I fear that even my stack won't be worth shit by the end of the year.
How about having 50% in assets?

what content would you like to see mr reddit wojackposter?
fucking cringe to clinging to old bank enslavement system
youre a triple nigger

Like why are you assuming that people have targets over one million. It sounds retarded to 99% of people to say you need 10 million to life good

what difference does it make if crypto is controlled by the old kike system? bitcoin is literally a glownigger surveillance honeypot. you prefer the kikes tracing your every move on a public ledger for all of history? How is that less kiked?

>You are delusional, you can retire for 2 million in a decent country.
No you can't. Not in the US or Eurozone. Especially not Switzerland, Norway or Dubai. I lived in Dubai last year. You're literally lower class with 2mil over there.
You just don't get it. A mil isn't with shit anymore and you know what's fucked up about the current situation? Its the poor people who will notice it after everyone else. Have you tried buying something expensive? I bought a place in Cyprus two years ago I could sell it for more than double now. They tell you about shit like chip or lumber shortages but it's all bullshit. Its inflation and it's getting worse by the day. They are literally killing the financial system.

>Switzerland, Norway or Dubai. I lived in Dubai last year.
Top kek ive only even been in switzerland of these countries since its near but YES
If you want to life in one of these countries FOR WHATEVER WEIRD REASON then yes 2 million is not enough.
>Eurozone
You know eurozone has countires like slovenia?
You ABSOLUTELY can retire there.
>I bought a place in Cyprus two years ago I could sell it for more than double now. They tell you about shit like chip or lumber shortages but it's all bullshit. Its inflation and it's getting worse by the day. They are literally killing the financial system.
I totally agree here with you, and believe this. They flooded everything with money and the rich people got the most etc.
But to retire i dont need property in Cyprus.
You dont quite understand that not everyone has the needs that you apparently have.
For me it would be enought:
A house in the countryside (germany)
Like one or two apartments i can rent out
(so far 1.2 million usd)
And 1 million split into various other things and that would be more then enought for me and i could provide for a family do some parttime job and travel 8 weeks a year.

>You have to go back
This is now a precog.finance thread since we have no alive ones, and it would be a shame for a thread to die for nothing

Attached: p.jpg (224x225, 4.04K)

Poor people feel the inflation the hardest

m2 was doubled last year and poor people got the smallest slice

Idk man seems to my like anything to fuck the power of the dollar is the quickest route to bringing back a healthy, working middle class.

not that anyone here works, but I actually enjoy keeping my mind busy. agricultural advisor and automation tech, rock hounding. It's all little peanuts

If you would have not invested into crypto in 2012 you would not have opinions like " 1 mill is nothing".

someone got liquitated, sad

Any Forums didn't existed in 2012 larper

Its possible that hes a 2012 crypto fag. I know these guys sometimes lurk here