Has no kids

>has no kids
>has no community
>has (((wealth)))

Your bank account and land will be given to blacks. True wealth is the number of people that will defend you.

Attached: tumblr_povcqrf7QM1wqltgpo1_1280.jpg (960x960, 143.64K)

I will own no land and roll al my wealth into a paper wallet that I then destroy.
Nobody gets fuck all from me.

Whites are too selfish for that.

I only care about buying watches and fucking cute weirds nips.

that's racist

How would you forcibly give someone's crypto account away, OP?

2 of those kids look tarded

white families look inbred as fuck. Look at those little freaks.

>northern european glow-in-the-dark white
>insanely recessive red hair present in both parents and all children

Imagine believing you could start a viable gene pool with perhaps the most inbred recessive genes/traits out there. Assuming you would be breeding your children with one another to increase the nation's population

Crypto will survive but its going to be hard to off-ramp. Kind of like trying to spend gold coins today.

Attached: file.png (1518x1172, 3.1M)

There seems to be a misunderstanding.
You seem to think that I'd care what happens after I die.

which one?

cope, seethe, dialiate, etc..

Attached: s5LkZLhbDC2usOWhYktYlK-swfQg3ccB1GSZwQtsK08.jpg (640x452, 33.57K)

I would love to have kids but i need a female who wants to same

>Imagine believing you could start a viable gene pool with perhaps the most inbred recessive genes/traits out there.

Attached: file.png (1600x1188, 1.18M)

Yeah almost 100% he is semite himself

>Your bank account and land will be given to blacks. True wealth is the number of people that will defend you.

Attached: 1617462650850.png (680x680, 121.38K)

Get off tinder and get into a fundamentalist church.

Attached: BestofTinder.jpg (249x2048, 369.24K)

>>Your bank account and land will be given to blacks. True wealth is the number of people that will defend you.

Attached: 1643509412042.png (700x700, 50.62K)

is no one going to point out this manlet?

Attached: kek.png (251x206, 89.37K)

How is he wrong? A number on your bank account doesn't do anything by itself, you still need to translate it to something worthwhile.

Finding a decent woman in 2022 to make 3 children is harder than becoming millionaire.

Im not even on Tinder desu

Fundy churches are where you find roasties who want to be born again, though. They're filled with women who deleted all of their old social media posts and took a couple pictures in a wheat field so that they could land a beta provider. Profile pictures go back one or two years but then the account is ten years old. It's worse there than Tinder.

I know 4 virgins who want to marry but we aren't protty cancer.