Is there any link between Bitboy and Crypto Islands, or is he merely a gaming character?

Is there any link between Bitboy and Crypto Islands, or is he merely a gaming character?

Attached: bitboy.jpg (1280x1280, 115.81K)

/biz anticipate my Nft project soon. wagmi

Bitboy is my best crypto influencer and i've always follow is calls.

scam ngmi

if that was a physical figure I would slice open his belly will a scalpel and put a small peanut inside. Then I would cut a vaginal incision along his groin and careful push the peanut fetus out, along with the help of tweezers. I'd crush that fucking doll and cum all over, oh how embarrassing for ben waaaaaah waaaaaah

Ben is prolly jus' a gamin' character. not seen him mention anything like this.

what is Crypto Island? a metaverse game?

All bitboy do is talk about ENJ coin. baka

bitboy dick sucking nigga.

never heard, never seen

Worth more than 15 million dollars in crypto a fucking whale

fat

Crypto Island is a P2E game which focus is to provide the best gaming experience for players and cover all loose ends of most P2E games out there. It is a blockchain supported game and so uses the native coin Guma to support its ecosystem. The game is set to provide valuable rewards for gamers enough to feed their addiction and have them invest in it too. You can be whatever you want to be on the game by basically switching between real life characters available on the game. Even for non players, land areas owned by them can be rented out to other players to earn rewards. It could be your best bet of a first hand metaverse experience user.

another shit coin shilled on biz.

you took a bad financial advice from Bitboy? so much hate, it's disgusting

Failed experiment newbie. that didn't sound so genuine.

S

P?

Why should i buy your shit token when it's obviously a copy cat of another token.

bitboy takes any marketing offer available and acts like he doesn't. that dude is a sham

Definitely got paid to have him as a character in their game.

P2E games mention improved gaming experience at launch but there's never any actual improvement .

very much like him. soo greedy

Bitboy hater sighted, stay mad jeet

Not a single sentence here has any meaning to it

I don't play no games except it's with her heart. kek

tl-dr

Satoshi Nakamoto don't have much influence as bitboy. I'm always up to date with bitboy's YT videos. They have saved me more times than my parents have ever done.