What happened to this country?

what happened to the simple idea of social welfare

Attached: uk.jpg (870x755, 132.91K)

Gotta make sure Rajesh gets his share first.

how idea how this can be true when every paki nigger gets money thrown at them by government. Probably like the 3 remaining actually ethnically British people are forced to starve or something

It exists for lazy jobless niggers and pakis only.

Good. I want the UK to be worse than whatever shithole countries the shitskin invaders come from. More of these whitepills please.

Excuse me? Did you forget how you spent the last 20 years shitting on labor online in your little nazi financier imageboard forum calling us lazy subhumans, entitled bums, dirty commies and poorfags and fighting tooth and nail for corporate interests and capitalism? Now reap what you sowed

>true when
True BECAUSE.

Attached: 1643997087094.png (750x734, 871.86K)

Rajesh earns his share. What demographic in UK gets the most gibs? Boomers or blacks?

It's called WORK you lazy entitled pathetic parasite. Maybe if more people did it instead of trying to suck the blood out of those of us that are hard working and earn out bread instead of being handed it then this problem wouldn't exist at all.

They ought to just let leeches starve and die in the street like the worthless cockroaches they are.

the empire is finally collapsing, now it's only junkies, bad roads, bad food and bad housing

Fpbp

Money printer goes brrrr
Turns out lockdowns, furlough, and "refugees" aren't free.

to be fair you guys deserve it for the centuries of shameless colonialism. it is only fair that you get colonized and your women get raped lmao

Attached: 1536208975638.png (251x242, 91.85K)

The way they define "food insecurity" is gay, like if you simply don't go to the grocery store (even if you have money for groceries) you're counted as food insecure. Also if you wish you could order take out but can't because they don't deliver, that's counted as food insecurity.

It's not about availability of food and people starving without it m

Yellow hands wrote this post.

shut up nigger

Also a famous example is "going to bed hungry" is counted as food insecurity. Basically any non obese person will go to bed hungry at least once a week.

All this is just how you can lie in plain sight with statistics.

I shit you not, booze is the problem in the UK.

So many people will put booze before literally anything in their lives.

"It's one of me few pleasures...."

Fuck off. Stop drinking booze and watch your brain sharpen up and wallet recover. Fucking hospitality should've been locked down permanently.

>what happened to the simple idea of social welfare

Thanks for your money

Attached: 9273597.jpg (1200x686, 100.13K)

Based. Keep em whiteboys seething

this user is right desu, I haven't seen anyone lazier than whiney wrinkly old british cunts whining about the polish and pakistanis

so the solution is to kill all the pakis that are here? Based idea.

Actual Paki from the UK here. Neither I nor anybody from my family has ever claimed a single penny of welfare or dodged tax. There are four PhDs and two doctors in my immediate family alone, one of whom is head surgeon at a major hospital. My brother even served in the Territorial Army for a bit. Yet somehow this is our fault, lol lmao.

Shut up Rajesh
You niggers still don’t know what to do with your country’s resources.

how many 12 year old girls have you lads nonced?

pensions != benefits

you ever paid tax, nic or pension contributions? thought not

Why does anyone in a western country have to go a day without food? For the price of a single fast food meal you can buy lots of potatoes, beans, eggs and rice to eat when you run out of other food.
>t. somebody who did this in college to stretch their food budget

So are you a medical or scientific doctor?

the amount of racism itt is mad

there's only two countries in the developed world where you see these kind of headlines and this reaction and that;s UK and US

i never read about 1 million going in hungry in germany, which is full of refugees

Go look on the streets of London. All the homeless are young white guys. They have lowest priority for social housing, so if they get turfed out by their parents before they have a career that pays well enough to cover rent, they're fucked.

>ad about 1 million going in hungry in germany, wh

Attached: nigger.png (623x143, 30.24K)

gee i guess lockdowns and mandates arent such a good idea

Neither, I’m a crypto neet aka family embarrassment

Attached: 1BAB7CCC-8ECC-4348-B9C0-B059EC9E259A.jpg (634x355, 27.59K)

>shut up Rajesh
Might move to the UK and take an Englishmans job with my US degree and credentials.

I'll be sure to max out gibs and pay as few taxes as possible too.

Attached: 1643162392652.jpg (400x400, 27.18K)

Every time I watch some content from uk the prices I see there are ridiculous. Everything is incredibly cheap. How the fuck can you live there without eating a day

>Can afford rent and bills on my single salary and still have some left over for investing
>I'm supposed to believe there is a cost of living crisis
Is it or is the average person just bad with money?