Having zero (0) SIS despite the main net going live in one week and most likely listing on Kucoin soon afterwards

>Having zero (0) SIS despite the main net going live in one week and most likely listing on Kucoin soon afterwards
Kucoin was a seed investor. A lot of people don’t know that.

Attached: 1629993300912.jpg (324x607, 11.66K)

alot of people don't even know what you're talking about

i love isis, many sises to marry

The liquidator squid? how is it on the chart?

>sis
Yes, i invest in coins where i don't have to do anything at all, i can relax and die of diabetes in peace

I wish that all your descendants come out deformed, with breathing problems so strong that every time they breathe they make a sound that says "doing yo mom"

Attached: 512121.jpg (880x880, 43.27K)

Well i want to give them something positive, it automatically looks for good opportunities with a radar, uhhh and.. more liquid?

ngl i have no fucking idea about the coin, very lazy and based to search for it

liquidity, blockchain and metaverse, with that you can get an idea

Fuck you I'm selling all my shit right now

Attached: 21237.png (929x566, 81.88K)

Fuck the chart, price keeps fluctuating man. Look at the fucking usecases and decide. That's the best fucking strategy

>based to search for it
how the fuck does that make any sense?

So if kucoin was a seed investor, how does it make any fucking difference?

The squid is still gonna perform however it wants to

>Look at the fucking usecases and decide
ahh shit here we go again

don't be an impatient bitch and learn to save like an adult

(it means he is gay)

how the metaverse tho? Sure it helps with liquidity and is probably a decent swap coin, but i don't think the metaverse is ready for that

save for what? Just to collect a bunch of paper bills and regret not spending quality time or travelling? Fuck this shit. I will travel to mysterious islands

I love how everyone completely ignored everything the op said and started masturbating together

great suck my tiny cock

i mean i'd probably read it if it was something interesting. But eh

Not me mf, the other gay

Oh shutup and stop larping. We all know you're a wasted bitch who couldn't invest properly and is probably crying for help in some ally

The metaverse will be ready like it or not, i'm going to capitalize until my anus to do what it takes to see 2 dollars in my hands

Attached: 745213.jpg (1000x563, 44.89K)

WHY ARE THERE SO MANY GAY PEOPLE IN THIS THREAD MAN go get a fucking life

>2 dollars
w-wow you're aiming for something pretty high i see

the liquides takes us to places which normally we would not visit, but it is our destiny