Hyper Pyramid

Redpill me on this shitcoin.

Attached: HyperPyramid.jpg (900x900, 45.54K)

N

I

G

G

E

R

Well done, lads. Now that that's out of the way, please tell me nobody here is brick stupid enough to be buying into a scheme that uses a literal pyramid as its logo.

N

I

Bizraelis may control the banks but we control the Pyramids.

Attached: discord.gg FJ9BDhunyM HYPER PYRAMID IS A 95% REFLECTION SHITCOIN FOR BIZ ONLY, JOIN US...png (1061x1061, 1.6M)

Nigger.

Not much to say, they've been shilling the shit out of it non-stop and yet it still hasn't gained any traction because people aren't willing to take a huge initial loss because of the massive reflection %. I bought $10 worth that's it. The owner yesterday said it looks like it will never take off and that he recommends everyone cash out, and that he will leave his liquidity in it for them to do so, thus proving he wasn't a scammer all along, and Any Forums missed a "Golden" opportunity. He could have rugged.

Is it a bsc shitcoin? Address?

I mean I've noticed the shit being shilled like crazy but there's no way I'm buying it because they don't have VC support. It's just made by some dude on Any Forums from what I heard.

alright you fucking niggers i'll bite. what's the link? yea this thread is totally organic huh

It's a literal fucking pyramid scheme. Are you all shitting me right now?

all crypto is a ponzi, however i am not buying this poorly executed shit. you gotta at least be smart about it. 95% reflections? no normies will ever get into that

That's a shame. They had almost convinced me to buy a little too. Their shill game was strong.

Attached: 1200px-Homo-erectus_Turkana-Boy_(Ausschnitt)_Fundort_Nariokotome,_Kenia,_Rekonstruktion_im_Neanderthal_Museum.jpg (1200x913, 351.68K)

We are not seriously considering this shit are we? Just STOP. Just because it gets shilled here constantly doesn't mean you should ever invest in a Pyramid scheme. Don't let them brainwash you.

why is a pyramid scheme bad? i googled what it is and i don't get why it wouldn't work for a while, for early people.

Attached: 03c3a0a8f3c7dff5f24a3daf063c488a.jpg (1032x1625, 285.67K)

because its a fucking ponzi bro wtf else do you need to know? invest in something serious like D0B0 instead

VC support? LMAO. bro, if anything not having VC support is a good thing. FUCK those Jews.