I need to make profit

And fast too. Where should I go all into? Blockchain projects? NFTs? Metaverse? Can you shill me some good projects. I don't need shit coins.

Attached: download (1).png (194x260, 6.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

asciifishyfam.netlify.app/
opensea.io/collection/the-ascii-fishies-fa
tiktok.com/@asciifishyfa
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bitcoin Cash

MANA > metaverse

L1 projects are always much more reliable investments. You can allocate a small amount to low marketcap gem projects if you want to take the risk. But I hodl most of my portfolio ROSE. I'll be rich when it goes up like AVAX, Solana.

You should suffer as I have suffered. Find the project yourself

0xd2287fbaa343e8952582fb12d989ddc7852d513c
only if you can rotate shapes in your mind

What's the use case for ROSE? Sounds flowery to me. Polkadot projects have been a bit quiet lately. Calm before the storm?

Insurance? Wake up

I think DEX under moonbeam platform to be exploited this year. IMO New dex glimmerswap has something in stock

FUNFF will double your money in the next couple days but that might not be enough for ya.

What is exploited ? Lol

Dexes? Get the fuck out of here jeet

Ascii fishy Fa m user they're on open sea
>website: asciifishyfam.netlify.app/
>opensea: opensea.io/collection/the-ascii-fishies-fa m
They might be new but they're going places. A road map is being added this month to their website to explain how the advertising phase will go. I'm excited.
Taken from their website:
Ascii Fishy Senpai. is a collection of unique NFTs turned into ASCII art. What is ascii art? It's a style of art as old as the internet(literally) It's a design technique that uses computers for presentation and consists of pictures pieced together from a total of 128 characters >defined by the ASCII standard from 1963. Our Ascii Fishy Senpai. are entirely created using text! Don't believe me? Zoom into one!
also their tiktok
>tiktok.com/@asciifishyfa m
Remove the spaces because Any Forums will censor the word fa m

Attached: 856767855747.png (1396x1365, 195.85K)

Sounds very random, haven't heard of it. What really makes you think it has any potentials?

Lol, I don't think you know anything about Moonbeam net or do you?

Oh that, it's a new dex on moonbeam network proposing low fees on You can check the platform dude

Yes, Dex like pancakeswap or Uniswap, but Man way cheaper.

Does it have potential? That's the question nigger. I don't care where it is hosted.

Oh wake up as several DEXs offering low fees. The important thing on a DEX is the liquidity and those who will get higher rewards will stay and maintain to become an LPs on that particular DEX!

If you dick heads are looking for potential then Ape into QANX or you can go suck a dick

Attached: 1639406018739.jpg (820x1231, 181.58K)

I agree with you, annon. Layer1 in the early stage is the real deal.

Attached: 3456789.jpg (124x125, 2.07K)

Why would anyone want to invest in a DEX. What benefits or gains will on make off a DEX in the dip?