I need a quick 10x to pay my bills

My portfolio is red i am indebted

Attached: IMG_20211205_162913.jpg (663x538, 56.69K)

You need a sugar momma

sell a kidney or rob, rob a bank or sell all your crypto and go 100000x long/short (toss a coin)

Wtf wtf

Do some diggings on DeFi dude. It cover everything. It has grown into complete ecosystem of working app and protocol.

No one cares. Go back to your mama's basement

You lead the way. LFG

DM me I'll help you with your debt.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-07 at 14.41.38.png (812x800, 774.99K)

Then drop it

Try staking first and get rewards on it. Stake your ETH, DOT, BNB on Freeway, Cryptocom, swissborg or celcius. Depends on you.

What are the percentages like on your Freeway and Cryptocom?

I heard freeway gives 8-16% on Deposit Rewards via our Prime Brokerage 20 - 43% on Supercharger Products via Freeway Lite. Is it still live?

Keep wondering which is best for momma to use. Celsius is so obsolete. How reliable is the rest, especially the unfamiliar freeway?

Attached: 244e527359d8bb53e090f640aa5bda16.jpg (736x920, 79.71K)

Up to 14% for stablecoins on crypto com and 43% fixed apy on freeway and less than 10% on binance. Internet is 24/7

Single staking is the only non-risk option that make a whole lot of sense imo. Nothing else beats that except high yielding stable coin staking or BTC staking if possible.

Hmm. And these superchargers, what does it mean? 20-43%? Are the percentages not fixed?

43% way too high dude, is it attainable with the current market situation

43% has caught my eyes obviously. Question is, what tokens are these percentages available for?

Fuck bots

Tf you all talking about? And why the hell should I put my money there?

My reservation is held back until I have something substantial to say about their supercharger. It is just too high to believe.

Statera

Attached: STA.png (5025x5128, 249.56K)

You guys are clear noobs to this. 43% is piece of shit APY in this space. You guys can get on the projects like Secret that offer up to 150%

You piece of shit. I haven't entered into the project yet. Still asking questions. That's how to dyor jeet

Available for BTC, ETH DOT and ADA. Do some research user

Don't talk to yourself please.
One of their resources is the quant trading and some other sources and revenues.
Don't want to mention everything but you can earn up to 20-43% fixed there. No less. No more.

Sounds too good to be true imo. I mean how is such a high apy maintained without any crashes?

43% APY in stables is insane. I dare you to post a better one with stables.
>you can stake shitcoins on secret with 150% but will lose 99% of their value