GNStards - you've been warned. This was from the Discord

Attached: Screenshot (71).png (2298x872, 228.59K)

>a measly 5 million dollars

Buying more. Me and my companions know where Seb lives anyway. Hes not selling shit lol, would ruin his career.

I personally know the dev and he’s going to rug you. You’ve been warned

Who tf invests in amateurs like this kek. You deserve to lose everything.

i'll be here for the suicide threads kek

Who the fuck even is that guy lol

Interested in making some easy money?.

Attached: discord.gg FJ9BDhunyM HYPER PYRAMID IS A 95% REFLECTION SHITCOIN FOR BIZ ONLY, JOIN US...png (1063x1063, 1.61M)

When will that piece of shit seb release single side staking? Fucking lazy ass dev's getting slow just because we pumped his bag.
This is why I hate single dev, fucking slow ass

Attached: 1624466396980s.jpg (250x250, 3.59K)

You’re a stupid low IQ dumb nigger user. Did you get that? I want to make sure that you fully understand that you’re an utter mong.
Now that you’ve accepted it,
>when single side staking
When the protocol owns 10% of the liquidity. Whenever that happens, it’ll be open.
It’s not about being lazy or slow. It’s about you being a stupid fucking retarded mutt.
Wish this shit was never shilled on biz.

SELL ME YOUR BAGS

Biz is the one who pumped your bag retards.
Enjoy bleeding to zero

>When the protocol owns 10% of the liquidity. Whenever that happens, it’ll be open.
Lmao last Dec he said it will be ready in two months fucker. Slow seb is fucking lazy as usual

I thought it was "Cheap Seb"

Not his fault GNS mooned, which brought a lot of LP further diluting the protocol owned liquidity. Just sell me all your bags and fuck off.

It's always fucking slow seb since the beginning.
Remember marketing promises back in Oct and it got delayed again & again until Dec? Single person project is not sustainable

And no, adding a fucking code monkey (front-end dev) doesn't change that

>Just sell me all your bags and fuck off.
cry harder faggot.

Slow ass seb is fucking lazy & nothing you can do to stop me writing it.

>2years ahead technologically
??????
I'd sell after that interaction

It's not a team member, just some random idiot.

>it got delayed again
And you know exactly why it got delayed.
Because of niggers like you.
He fixed the branding, token migration, cleaned up the front end. Made it FUD-proof. Would’ve been fucking stupid to begin marketing and then rebrand.
I’m quite comfy. You’re the one seething. Seething moonbois get the rope.
I hope you sell at $4 and gtfo.

Also I know for a fact the slow/lazy dev guy is a top 50 holder from the TG lol.

Every single faggot fudding GNS is a top 100 holder from tg

SELL ME YOUR BAGS

NOW NOW NOW

SELL SELL SELL

>greenpill id
Based and blessed

Don't tell them lol

every gns thread has shills awkwardly trying to use Any Forums lingo and failing

>Would’ve been fucking stupid to begin marketing and then rebrand.
and we miss the fucking bullrun as the result, congrats you've played yourself retard.
It's a simple equation really. More holders = Metcalfe's law = more traders = more revenue to stakers.

We should've got 10++ bil volume if he didn't delay marketing. And now he want to delay SSS? Fucking slow ass fucker

Nigger nigger nigger didn’t read don’t care, just bought more.