Why do these JPEGs make normies seethe?

The popular opinion about NFTs have been overwhelmingly negative but they still do well. Why does the concept of people buying expensive pictures trigger them so much?

Attached: thumb.cms_.jpg (1200x900, 45.71K)

Specifically apes? Cause they look shitty lol

This is the funniest racist inside joke/troll ever, these lazy apes represent lazy stupid black people and normies and no clue bandwagon celebs are falling for it. Wait until mainstream media finds out and runs the inevitable “racist NFT’s” segment kek

Because they can’t afford anything other than their basic necessities. I’d seethe too kek.

you don't even buy the picture just a hyperlink to the pic on a server that can be taken down lol

>jpeg
>posts jpg
bro...

They all work in retail

What does it matter faggot?

They have been told that if they took massive debt, get a degree, lick ass and get a humiliating job, they would "make it"
But their life is hell

Meanwhile Neets flip JPEGs for 500k
It drives them insane because it proves their whole framework wrong

t. 9-5 worker who made 50k a year and made 500k in crypto in 9 months, it made me hate jobs and question my life

>normies seethe
its just the poor twitter kids and trannies that are seething
most see the actual use cases for NFTs

>You just realized working for anyone else but you make no sense or whatsoever when you made some money on your own.
How does it feels to live most of your life as a NPC?

they've been conditioned to
its an easy target if you think nfts are monkey jpgs

>You just realized working for anyone else but you make no sense or whatsoever when you made some money on your own.
>How does it feels to live most of your life as a NPC?
I kinda already knew it but had to pay bills and a mortgage
Also in the beginning it felt good to get satisfaction from accomplishments at work

Pretty much this. Lazy monkeys with shitty gold teeth and jewelry, should be fairly obvious 'inside' joke but people are missing it completely.

As if it would make any difference anyway. "owning" digital media is insanely retarded, as a simple right click save and then upload and mint creates another one in all respects besides the "original" ownership. It's like having an identical house down to the smallest detail, but someone saying there's is worth more money because they had their one first. One bro, you continue being liquid money while everyone else cringes.

I'm legitimately yet to even find a minted NFT which is worth a right-click save, let alone money. Genuine clown world.

Subliminal anti-capitalist indoctrination from childhood does that. They genuinely believe nobody should own anything and no product nor market should even be allowed to exist without political decree.

Im not a leftist and i still find it fucking cringe. People making threads about how its for the art and the community and they will never sell it etc its insane

You fucking goof. You’re the type of faggot that listens to the trannies on Twitter and doesn’t dyor. Kys.

Well sir, when it comes to the .jpeg vs .jpg, the truth is sir there is not a difference between the two sir except the number of characters.

Crazy right sir? Let me explain.

The term JPG sir exists because the earlier versions of Windows operating systems. Specifically, the MS-DOS 8.3 sir and FAT-16 file systems sir had a maximum 3-letter limit when it came to file names sir, unlike the UNIX-like operating systems like Mac or Linux, which didn’t have this limit sir.

So sir, on Mac or Linux systems, images saved as JPEGs used the file extension .jpeg sir. But sir when it came to saving those same types of images using Windows, the file extension had to be shortened to .jpg sir so it didn’t exceed the 3-letter limit sir.

Nowadays sir, Windows operating systems accept 3- or 4-letter file extensions sir such as .jpeg or .jpg. But sir since so many people have been using Windows for so long, and are used to saving their images as JPGs, they haven’t stopped sir. Because of this sir, photo editing software such as Adobe Photoshop sir and GIMP sir save all JPEG images by default to the .jpg file extension sir on both Windows sir and Macs sir to avoid confusion sir.

I hope you are understanding the matter now sir.

NFTs are a pretty cool concept outside of image sharing,

For example, say NFTs are common and you buy a TV.

Your receipt could be a 'NFT' that contains the meta data for the TV such as the production batch and serial number.

If you decide to sell it then you transfer the NFT to the new owner and if the tv breaks they now have proof of purchase and get it fixed under the warranty.

IF CBDC's are common then it could all be done on a single app that's easy to use for normies.

I can only imagine what your room must smell like you actual sperg

there must be a way to weaponize this level of autism

Because they are nothing but a joke.