Origin Protocol (OGN)

Thoughts?

Attached: ogn.jpg (250x250, 7.05K)

dead

0.36c HAHAHA where's that user waiting for "d-day"?

poo pee poooopeepoo

Anons.. I wanted a honest opinion

Read those posts again, this is a shit coin. They abandoned what they were doing for NFT launch pad, but now those are everywhere and isnt unique. Glad I sold this for a slight profit.

But it will do 10x in a bull market, right?

it 10x'd in a bull market a year ago
it's time to move on, son.

This. They went from "Shopify & AIRBNB competitor" to fuckin NFT launch pad. I sold at a 3x. Wouldn't touch it with a 10 ft pole these days.

So you say they have no future as "NFT launch pad" ?

i sold it at a huge loss and even i'm happy cause i didn't follow it to zero

absolute shitcoin, but if this is the bottom of the market might not be a bad buy. I was all-in on OGN last year and made some money during the pump, but it dumped harder than almost any other shitcoin.

>They abandoned what they were doing for NFT launch pad

this is really the main issue. The Origin Protocol was supposed to be a decentralized sharing economy cryptocurrency based platform that would allow decentralized competitors to AirBnB, Shopify, and maybe eventually Uber and Doordash to exist. Imagine cutting out the middleman of the centralized corporate structure and replacing governance/conflict resolution with a tokenized solution. Ultimately it was probably one of those ideas that sounds great but was impossible to implement with current technology, so when NFTs came on the market they just completely changed their business and made it about selling NFTs.

The OGN token was originally going to be the governance token for the origin protocol and would thus allow holders to vote on service arbitrations (example, you rent a vacation apartment for the night on OGN's AirBnB service but you get there and it's locked or it's shitty and infested with rats, you'd then open a dispute and people who hold OGN could vote on whether you are refunded or not). That's a rough example of what the promise of Origin Protocol was.

But they decided to scrap all that to make a platform for artists to mint/sell NFTs. Also you don't even need the OGN token to bid on the NFTs, you can do it with USD or tether. So...then what's the point of holding the OGN token?

With such great plan their max mcap was only 800 million which is extremely low.

It's shit

OGN had potential, but seriously fuck that coin. It nearly ruined me. I 10x'd to 60k at one point. Within a few days it was down to 50k, no big deal. I got on a plane and within 2 hours it dumped down to 1.50 and my stack was worth 30k and I sold. I still made 5x on it but that pissed me off so much. I'm such a retard for not selling when it was above $3

That huge pump was Paris Hilton shilling?

For example look at DOGE. It reached 0.74, then dumped to 0.12 again (the previous level).
That was Elon Musk shilling.
The same with OGN.

Thx for this post user. This explains alot.

It was not Paris Hilton shilling. The ath was after the coinbase listing. The coin was going up nonstop, and here on biz there were many people thinking it would go parabolic after the listing.
Instead, it dumped massively after the listing and never recovered. Just kept bleeding and then it MAXXdumped again when BTC crashed

> The ath was after the coinbase listing

No it wasn't, the all time high was actually right before the coinbase listing by a few days. The ATH was the hype of the coinbase listing. Once it was actually listed it just dumped continuously and never recovered. FUCK OGN

Yes, I meant to say after the coinbase listing NEWS. You are right

>pivots from decentralized storefronts to stable coin issuer to nft marketplace
>token not needed
With the funding and dev power they had they could have front ran looks rare which flipped it in a week lmao. Team has no vision. Reminds me of BAT launching a dex.