Still accumulating

I'm working three dead end jobs right now, sold everything in my shitty cardbox apartment I had, donate blood as often as I can for cash just to accumulate more ether. Is this what chasing a dream feels like bros? It doesn't feel like it.

Attached: 34234322245.jpg (900x900, 94.35K)

>thinks chasing a dream is suppose to feel good
It only feels good once the dream has been achieved retard. It’s all pain and agony until then.

will I ever reach it tho? I don't see a light on the end of the tunnel user. More like a nightmare than a dream honestly. How long can you push thru something like that? I've been trapped like this since 2017 and still didn't make it

Attached: 5325.jpg (568x801, 114.68K)

its not certain you'll accomplish your dream if you try
but its certain you wont if you dont

Your sacrifices will be rewarded user, keep up the good fight.

Lmao how much do you get for your blood? Do they have like a market price?

So what will you do when a global financial crisis happens and crypto crashes 80-90%

Rope?

I’d suggest building up a cash savings fund of $100k so you can at least have some buy power when the inevitable crash comes

Dangerously based.

based but invest in Fantom instead

start staking for the wins while you accumulate, the options are there - from AAVE to Precog.

at least that is how I cope with living in the asshole of the world.

What is your dream exactly? To make it? Well to do that it helps to think outside the box. If you do what everyone else is doing, then you are fighting over the same pile as everyone else. Go where no one else is going.

hella cope, but I appreciate the effort

Attached: 1636913013201.jpg (600x315, 73.8K)

Ygmi user I believe in you. But you will need more than just eth to make it, try allocating some if your portfolio to higher beta shit coins.

I get 25€ (28 usd or something like that) for a full donation (takes like 10-15 minutes)

>I’d suggest building up a cash savings fund of $100k
>inevitable crash
Yeah but when will that happen? You lose a fuckton until then due to printing and opportunity cost no?

staking causes an absolute tax nightmare for me but I'll try to get into that

my dream is to quit waging forever user. I'm not made for that. Hell it doesnt even make much difference working one or three jobs. It's all agony.
I'd also like to live somewhere else, I need more sun user.

Thank you user, I'll try. Hope you're gonna make it dude

You are doing what everybody is doing and you want what everybody wants. Not everybody can succeed, since we still need people who work
Your chances don't look great, sorry

How much eth do you have? Is everyone buying eth now?

godspeed user i hope you make it

currently 109, buying more bi weekly

everybody is working three jobs to invest 70% of their income? I don't think so user. But you're right, I need to get out of the box thinking I guess

thank you user, I hope you will too

Attached: J2D0u0UexV.gif (500x333, 1.07M)

I bought 150k fantom with plasma donations and Doordash money during the bear. Stay at it bud.

Its still in a dip, good time to buy now as any. When it was 100 dollars everyone on this board was doomposting, when it recovered to 4k everyone was mad as hell that it was pumping.

Well in order to stop waging, two options. 1. Start thinking independent. Create something to sell, buy something to flip, invest in an idea, make a service people will pay for, etc... Be the creator not the created.
2. Save up all that wage and just go all in ZNN like a chad.