Currently holding a Cryptogirlfriend NFT, don't know if minting one more at next presale is a wise move

Currently holding a Cryptogirlfriend NFT, don't know if minting one more at next presale is a wise move

Attached: cgf.jpg (640x640, 42.94K)

I'm low on confidence regarding NFTs. What if people just decide not to fuck with them anymore.

OP's buy, OP's problem, deal with it

i thought presale was over

any project utility?

Same way Laszlo Hanyecz spent 10,000 Bitcoins at a local pizza restaurant think what happens to BTC if nobody fucks with it anymore. you all live to regret with this mentality.

Not when there's a strong community user. NFTs or not, project built around a community of like minds will always find sustainability

Private presale minting was over, Public minting happening tomorrow 8th always DYOR

BTC got utilities fren, what does NFT got?

its name is fucking stupid

I'm apeing in. No regrets, I'm still good with less than 0.4BNB from my portfolio.

>project built around a community
what does it mean?
Which community do ape monkeys have?

OP considering what dev has got lined up for the project, hodling more than one CGF is a whale move. It is set to feature gaming utilities, access to exclusive CGF services along side staking possibilities. Who knows what this could lead to with Cz on board backing the project. Do whatever is best for you OP.

a community of rich fucckers kek

I seriously not see any reason to mint at presale for 0.4 BNB per NFT since i can get it lesser on Tofu and Element for as low as 0.3 bnb. Team has to consider the floor price at market place before deciding what price presale should be sold.

You must have been minting the wrong NFTs user. You should always DYOR outside biz

>Laszlo Hanyecz
Most biz fag still make the same mistake as this NIkka fucking Jeets

CGF is a stake-to-earn game where holders simply need to commit their CGF NFTs to win an array of collectibles.

every fag has an opinion on biz baka

NFA creator had an AMA session with binance news and got posted on their website. the CZ shill might actually happen anytime soon

Better than your girlfriend's name

and of what use will these collectibles be?

> NFTs
Hard pass...

> CGF creator*

minting public sale with same amount as private sales? not a good idea i must say i think dev should look for a way to stop trade on both market place till after public minting