I was just going through my old Pokemon Card collection and I found this card. How do I turn it into $20,000?

I was just going through my old Pokemon Card collection and I found this card. How do I turn it into $20,000?

Attached: m2.jpg (500x667, 68.04K)

English pokemon cards are dogshit, Japanese ones are the true collectors item.

Best way to make money from your old cards is find the ones in really good condition and send them off to get grades

Attached: Flareon.jpg (320x450, 41.32K)

i have a gen1 holographic charizard or whatever from my childhood. never checked its price

Google your nearest PSA grader.

That is a shadowless 1st Edition Mewtwo. In that condition and without grading, you can probably get about $100 right now. If I were you, I would have it PSA graded and hold on to it for another 5-10 years. With metaverse becoming a meme, physical collectible objects will have a hype period.

I saw the highest PSA rated of these cards going for about $24,000 USD. The card I have is exactly this, in perfect condition (I think). I am in Canada btw, but I just need to get it graded by PSA and then put it up for sale on Ebay or something?

Wrong, they’re worth total shit, dumb fuck cope weeb

If it's in "perfect condition", chances are it's not unless you really know what you're looking at. It will also take up to 6 months to get your card(s) back from PSA.

Cope more retard, my japanaese pokemon cards are probably worth more than your entire networth lmfao

That would have been a PSA 10, which your card would not get, you’re looking at an 8 at best which is maybe 1/5th the price of a 10. Still probably worth grading but don’t sell it for a few years until the Pokémon hype cycle comes back.

What’s that, non-answer? Coper tells someone else to cope, keep living in your warped weeb faggot reality, Japanese shit is worthless, in video games, cards, etc, accept reality weeaboo

Cope harder, you reek of insecurity

I have pic related think it's worth about $1000 but most of my cards are damaged from when I was a kid

Attached: images (19).jpg (319x450, 33.44K)

Cry more, no one wants Japanese shit, for something to have value, many people need to want it, no one wants Japanese shit, basic fucking principle, go cope cry seethe on discord because someone called you out on your cheap Pokémon card collection lmao

I don't really know what I'm looking at, however I glanced at their grading system and I just cant see how this could be in any better shape than it is. Just curious, what would cause my card to be rated less than a 10?

havent looked at pokemon in like a year. have the zoomers left yet? is it finally time to accumulate again?

Attached: poop.jpg (1152x1536, 371.21K)

>The card I have is exactly this, in perfect condition
haha lmao, not even close

So you can play the card and choose not to discard energy but still flip the coin for a chance to deal 30 damage to self? Would there be any point to that?

no, it’s not time, everything is still expensive, but whatever you do, don’t buy Japanese cards, lmao

just fwiw, this is a pic I pulled off the internet, not the literal card I have in my possession. My card seems cleaner, crisper and more vibrant.

It’s been time to accumulate since Fusion Strike came out, I’ve been buying stuff up for months now. Got a case of Evolving Skies Pokémon Center Exclusive ETBs for 250 in December, that whole month was an absolute fire sale.

Attached: C1E57076-D25B-4EC8-A438-24A97A2C76AB.jpg (287x301, 104.83K)

I don't know I just thought they looked cool

only japanese i buy are the promos
talking about wotc cards, not that zoomer shit

Yeah whatever bro

it's based on a lot, edges, surfaces, corners, back ect. Really hard to get a 9/10 as there is always going to be some imperfections for 20 year old cards. I'd try and look at some really hi-res pictures of 10s and compare it to yours

Yes dumbass, it’s been time to accumulate since then, that was the time the market really took a shit.

Evo skies is one of the best modern sets and will be like stacking gold in a few years once it's out of print

No you didn’t