REAL BUSINESS TALK

How would you steal customers from your competitors?

This is my biggest competitor: Shipbob.com

What would you do to steal their clients?

A few things I have going for me: The competition has terrible reviews online, even though they are the biggest company in our industry, they are shady and purchase fake reviews.

We have cheaper prices than them.

They have direct access to me, the owner, whereas for support from our competitor they only get access to their customer service team from India.

Attached: 1642380255464.jpg (779x715, 74.27K)

>How would you steal customers from your competitors?
Good question, probably burn their business down.

Figure out a way to steal their email database

Showing this thread to them.
Get fucked user.

I already have a list of their clients, there are import databases which show people who import stuff into the USA to send to them. I have a few email addresses, but I wonder if straight-up cold emailing is the smartest way to go about it. I want something that has a stronger effect than a cold email.

Are their warehouses spread out across the states?
Are yours?

Invest in kneepads

>Are their warehouses spread out across the states?
>Are yours?
yes
no

but it makes minimal difference to customers, packages still get received at the same time by their customers

I see.
I would cold call a bunch of e commerce businesses.

It's try A-B test some sample size from the database (not sure if we're talking thousands or dozens, if later maybe not). More personalized, more marketing/generic. See what hits.
Otherwise I guess cold calling like the other guy said.
Maybe go watch Glengarry Glen Ross in the meantime.

Which one are you?

Attached: Screenshot_20220206-223138-998.png (648x443, 36.43K)

Lol I wish I was one of those

>REAL BUSINESS TALK
>on biz
Fucking braindead frog-posting retard

So your not even one of the bigger companies in your area? Sounds like you should be building your clientele list first before trying to hit on the big guys

henlo nufag

You have 0 idea what the fuck you're talking about. Never reply to my threads ever again.

its easy, get reddit burner accounts and pretend to be various customers and FUD their business while promoting yours.

Dumb mexican

Lol people see through that way too easily and it can also massively backfire once people catch onto you

Bump I'm in the same situation.

I would try local ones from the Database first. I would cold call, not email. I dont know exactly what you do but maybe focus on small corps from your list first. Sell the problem not the solution.

Do you already have clients? How did you advertise to them?

Also this

You wont reach the decision maker in a large corp by cold emailing. You need reputation and mouth to mouth recommendations. So focus on small first

pay a hacker to steal their data and destroy their infrastructure. also hitting them with ransomware or just straight up encrypting their files and deleting them would help.