I want to double my net worth

I want to double my net worth.
What are your best performing gems?

Attached: 62342343.png (240x210, 7.72K)

your mothers pussy juice

I recommend *insert scam coin here*. Will moon soon. Big partnerships are coming

Research the tech behind ICP and GRT. I think both projects are incredible, but it will take a few years for them to blow up. If you have that kind of time and patience, DCA into them. GRT is super cheap right now.

user, investing in UTK would almost certainly treble your net worth. It is a web3 payment platform that recently collaborated with Elrondnetwork.

Attached: WAGMI.jpg (243x250, 7.76K)

Well Dwarf has a 2D P2E-game coming soon (along with staking-scheme, 3D NFTs and even an own beer, kek). The mcap is only around 62k$, so there's a lot of upside potential with this one when compared to other similar coins.

Attached: IMG_20220123_131122_885.jpg (755x400, 18.75K)

So thats something you could double yer net worth with. More info in website (picrel)

Attached: IMG_20211130_112202_562.jpg (680x538, 141.75K)

I watched this one double the other day, starting to get noticed after they dropped that beer teaser lmao

MistSwap from sBCH performed well for me these past few months, it's token it's pumping and their APRs are decent enough for some staking. DYOR

Do you mean Utrust, which is set to release a new roadmap this week, which will greatly boost their market cap? Bagging some right now is a damn steal.

0xbd1c0db633eb7e67339d27011d91b58b5272de36

binance smart chain. launched today. liquidity lock coming in a few hours

Attached: CE2FD589-264F-4EDD-A0D2-8D390D780B7F.jpg (773x559, 118.66K)

Hyper Pyramid is a project built on imagination.

Attached: discord.gg FJ9BDhunyM - Hyper Pyramid - 95% Reflections - Join us..png (1622x1060, 587.62K)

>What are your best performing gems?
my best performing asset right now is PNODE, it successfully survived the dip and getting back stronger

If it isn't RIDE token of HOLORIDE then i have no idea.

The holoride technology provides a new type of immersion into any kind of VR content thereby creating a breath taking, immersive experience & significantly reducing motion sickness.

with holoride, transit time becomes valuable time that makes people on the go smarter, happier & even more productive

my best performing asset right now is SYLO, it is staying strong despite the market downside.

Investing in SYLO would almost certainly double your net worth. It is a decentralized network protocol & communications platform that is built on Ethereum but tradable on major centralized exchages like Bitbns, Kucoin, Gate.io.

SAITO

>best performing gems
it is Polkadot, just last year it was making series of ATH and i expect more this year without forgetting its low caps making giant strides as well.

Buy SURV token presale happening on February 12th, this metaverse token might give you a 20x at launch time

Attached: survive.jpg (1080x1080, 66.75K)

MTV

Attached: 29346724267947293639.jpg (478x448, 46.88K)

Well my left nutsack is responsible for the creative department and my right is responsible for supply and demand.

I wasn't really surprised at Polkadot's growth, it only played out as expected and still more to come, specifically its critical endpoint service provider also has really been active ever since with lots of amazing partnerships across board and its best to jump on it now or biz might just die fucking poor

Which blockchain is SURV built on, and which token can I buy it with?

Do I tell you? I'm not done accumulating