Is it profitable to be a marijuana farmer?

Is it profitable to be a marijuana farmer?

Attached: 177b118b-1725-4bcb-b913-f766f11067b8-Amado-MGT-4-16-19-B.jpg (2464x1632, 1.26M)

yes

Ok can you expand on it? I don't smoke anymore but I wouldn't mind being a farmer. Seems comfy

Not in oregon

I'd assume it depends on the scale of your operation

Too saturated? Ironically I heard selling the black market is ten times better.

depends on your market theres many specifics, the biggest being legal or illegal farming

if you can consistently produce quality weed & have a buyer then you literally have a money tree

It’s fun and games until 1 of your crop is infected with something or invaded with some bugs or there was a malfunction with your automation, overnute, incorrect ph, overwatering etc. setting you back at least 1/3 of your crops, giving you crappy yield if you’re lucky. Leave growing cannabis to the pros, you can do it recreationally but if you’re going to get into the business side of things, remember that it’s a crop and it will take time to germ-veg-flower-harvest-cure before it’s a sellable product. Anything can go wrong at any stage and sometimes irreparable. This is not even considering the legal side of things. Hence if you got all the aforementioned down, black market is the way to go.

mushrooms might be more profitable. easier to do. u have no idea about the coming "shroomboom"

Attached: post-4567-138185314357.jpg (819x614, 68.17K)

well dont get bugs duh
or use automation duh
or overnute duh
or give it incorrect ph duh
like fuck bro its like you want to have a bad crop. if you do have a bad crop just make or sell it for shatter. Then try again, this time dont be a retard.

Growing poppy opium flowerd could be better. More discrete at least

I don't think so.
The cartel is constantly setting up "pop up farms" in socal. They do everything illegal, so if you try to do it legally you won't profit.

This. If you wanna get in and develop skills before the next big legalization, shrooms is probably the way to go. Weed is already grown by teams of people with PhDs in horticulture.

>Shrooms
>Need a lab-sterile setup to get your batches going
>BUT once they're growing it's essentially retard proof and takes up very little space
Vs
>Dude weed lmao
>Requires a good amount of space to grow, and needs an air filter system if you live in a populated area
>Needs more work to ensure the plant's themselves stay healthy, but once you have a mature plant it'll be producing products consistently without needing to worry about your spore culture being in a 100% sterile environment
Pros and cons.

Same question but solely for hemp? The sustainability and usefulness of hemp is ridiculous will only take some 'muh climate change' garbage policies to boost the use of hemp in everyday life

Black market or legit operations? BM is still big bbec6of the high tax

>what is human error

It’s like you live in a perfectly simulated world where nothing goes wrong ever. Retard.

if youre proactive and prepared you can lessen the chances of failure to near zero. I place farraday cages around each of my electrical devices in case of an emp and have a lpg powered generator on standby for any power outage. My shrimp wont thaw.

Leave your parents basement for once and take in a breath of fresh air. Nothing is a 100%, there’s a small margin of error to take in to consideration. Especially if you’re using human labor. And that margin of error can put someone out of business and in debt. You donut head.

You do shrimp farming? That’s even tougher than growing marijuana. Props to you. Do you feed microbes like PSB or EM on your res?

>u have no idea about the coming "shroomboom"

plz explain and where can i buy/grow

>Get spores for like $30
>Grow shrooms batch
>Keep some for generating spores
>Sell the rest at $30 1/8

Literally nothing but profit if you know what you're doing.