I DONT WANNA GO BACK TO WORK TOMORROW!

Attached: i.jpg (210x240, 9.64K)

Thanks for reminding me faggot.

Catch COVID like me and you won't have to for a while

Back in the wage cage.

Attached: 28C8B112-D449-45D7-86D0-30F2ED72E78F.jpg (500x500, 44.33K)

GET FUCKED, WAGIE

Attached: 7451125536242.jpg (250x236, 4.14K)

>he isn't a supervisor in the trades
>he doesn't have a reliable crew of 4 dudes that don't need supervision
>he won't get drive thru breakfast
>he doesn't have any smokes
>he doesn't get stoned in the work truck all day

Must suck being you guys

> Tomorrow is a mandatory holiday in my country.
> They want us at the office anyway
> They didn't even give us the option to take the day off

Attached: 400.png (882x758, 13.98K)

Thanks, Ryan. See you tomorrow.

What the fuck else are you going to? Play video games all day like a child? Take the sweat pledge and work for what you got you commie faggot. When I was in the trades I worked every damn day and took no vacations.

t. retired boomer that shit posts all day because I earned it.

cage of wage

Get a job you leach

Die boomer.

smile for the camera wagie

Attached: 1644180714583.jpg (320x426, 47.97K)

kwab

Crazy how boomers will literally brag about living a dogshit slave tier lifestyle as though wasting your life were a cool badge of honor. The goal is to get enough money to stop toiling as soon as possible, not because the vast majority of work is worth giving a single rotten fuck about beyond as a means to escape further work. Cope harder you condescending faggot.

Tomorrow I'm going to work really hard... you know while working from home. Yeah I'm going to be checking my emails, yeah I'll check them really good. Oh actually I did have something, my travel receipts for getting paid extra money for being setup in a hotel in San Diego while I jacked off and watched other people work lmao.

Attached: dayofthepillow.jpg (283x178, 6.5K)

I've been sick a month and I think they're starting to not believe me anymore. They told me if I'm past the end of the virus and still feeling bad I should go to the doctor. "Past the end of it," like there's no way I'm still sick from it.

Welp that is what you get for not listening to me. If you want to be free, listen to the ones that are already free.

I how you feel, bro. I've been calling out sick from work for the last 5 weeks straight. I just can't go back. I just can't.

Attached: 1420358221208.jpg (350x464, 34.46K)

Bring smokes.

Hello Mr. Toobin