I cant

>Tries to long
Market dumps
>learns to short
Market pumps
Why? am I just not cut out for crypto?

Attached: 0BF639AE-D6BF-41B2-87F1-2B67C40511D2.jpg (249x216, 6.35K)

Sounds like you have absolute shit TA skills, in other words poor understanding of the chart, or worse yet you're not even using any TA at all and you're just emotionally reacting to price movement.

why do people even attempt TA when all they have to do is buy and hold BTC

sees euphoric bulls longs the top
sees euphoric bears shorts the bottom

never change biz

because you ARE A RETARD HAHAHHAHAH

Midwits who think they are smarter than they are

maybe just stop being a degenerate gambler?

stop betting against whales. bet with them

don't worry
you are perfect
you are a signal

People come here, get hyped up, blow up their account and never return pretty frequently. It's like expecting someone who's shit at videogames to frequent Any Forums.

>leverage
Spotted the problem, would have just made more money by just buying and forgetting, stop wearing yourself for no results

Where can I, as an American, trade with leverage?

But bulls are euphoric now?

fuck off, baggies. This is a swinger's paradise, sorry you are too retarded for it

Crypto is heavily manipulated. Don't long or short-- exchange owners regularly do scampumps/scamdumps to liquidate people.

Because you treat cryptocurrency as a ponzi scheme, it may appear that you are not cut out for it. You must be strategic in building your portfolio, as I recently purchased some low caps on the dip in order to be well positioned in the bull run, and I do not buy a token simply because it has reached a new ATH.

just trade with a bot, bro

Leverage is how you get rekt, simple as. It is literally gambling, you are betting on if it goes up or down, it's like flipping a coin but worse.

My recommendation is never make a leverage trade in which you can lose more 1% of your stack if you are liquidated, and even that is extreme. I lost over $10k trying to trade leveraged futures back in June.

Now if I fuck with it I don't wager more than $100 and I don't do more than 10x leverage. If I make a little profit, great. If I get liquidated, I'm only out $100 and it's whatever. When you start getting into multiple hundreds and then thousands of dollars, that's when you have a problem. Because then a few wrong trades can completely destroy you.

Remember, the higher the amount you can be liquidated for, the greater incentive the exchanges have to scamwick and liquidate you. They don't care about $50-$100, but they absolutely care about $1000+

He actually trades with leverage. I'm sorry all the newfags I've trolled into getting liquidated

Attached: 1643158235263.png (1000x1006, 754.88K)

The great Bizgyptian Bizraeli war has begun.

Attached: discord.gg FJ9BDhunyM HYPER PYRAMID 95% REFLECTION SHITCOIN. BECOME A PHARAOH TODAY.png (568x549, 779.21K)

I just hate constant spam of scammers brought to us by GME.