Seen MTV and SYLO getting shilled here recently...

Seen MTV and SYLO getting shilled here recently, are those genuine moonshots or just pajeets shilling complete shitcoins?

Attached: 1636330187518.jpg (939x1200, 294.66K)

buy MTV you will make it

also buy SOUL at 1.50 on a dip
I also like OMI but no one ever talks about it.

MTV is such an obvious move you'd have to be stupid as fuck not to buy at least a small bag. The upside potential is massive. These kinds of obvious asymmetric bets don't come around that often.

it looks like she laying fat turd on tiger

Why would MTV be a shitcoin?
Sylo looks like a sus shitcoin though, but i fell itll still pump so just make sure you sell at the peak before youre stuck bagholding.

Why the FUCK did the goob artist draw her taking a massive turd slurr

Sylo is fucking crabbing up
i've missed so many boats in the past
i'm glad i bought it this time.

Attached: 1641142770022sh.jpg (125x87, 2.25K)

MTV is the last L1 that biz isn’t priced out from kek

Is she taking a hot shit on that tiger?

Poop on the tigger xD

I clicked on this thread just to look at the picture.

I sure fucking hope so

mtv swap and art come out soon
good time to purchas token sir

This.

MTV, SYLO, MAN, SNE

Just throw $500 at every microcap wannabe until it sticks. That's all everyone who go filthy rich off shit like fantom and avax did. Surely you have money from the last bullrun to do that? Well, if you fucked up that bad, I guess you could throw $100 at each? $50?

should I stake my MTV or just hold bags?
how long can you stake MTV before you can unstake it?
pls help anons.

7 day unstake period sir
Stake some hold other good idea for maximum curry effect

I do this with a few projects but it but the two I truly believe will make it to the top 10 make up more than 75% of my portfolio

Incredibly unfathomably false, there's another L1 biz ignores and will not talk about until it hits $1. And then I will proceed to dump on all of you. MTV and SYLO will dump on you.

500k MTV stack here, I'm not missing an opportunity the size of FTM or ROSE again.