Bitcoin will become the global reserve currency. When stores of value battle for supremacy, the harder one will win...

Bitcoin will become the global reserve currency. When stores of value battle for supremacy, the harder one will win. The dollar will be the last to collapse.

Attached: 1mfud.png (1600x900, 1.49M)

bitcoin is not a hard store of value because it is not worth anything. it's not like silver coins or whatever

we bull nao

That doesn’t matter because of the digitization of the modern world, the network is decentralized so any one nation state cannot control it, the network will keep mining blocks from Kazakhstan to Brussels to Miami

ok, im just saying it's not a hard currency. you cant redeem 1 BTC for the energy it took to mine it. you can melt down silver coins and sell the material

> you can sell the bitcoin for energy, but you can't mine gold and silver with gold and silver tools
literal retard argument.

No it won't
US elites won't let the dollar be replaced

I dont think Bitcoin will make it. Reason being, to many whales. Bitcoin has less velocity than Ethereum actually gets used. Eth is the fastest crypto on the market in spite of having the highest fees, which are because its the fastest moving money in crypto. Its also gong to PoS, which combined with burning gas will give Ethereum even more velocity. Meanwhile Bitcoin whales will just keep accumulating and drive up the price while driving out the users. Bitcoin may have already found stagnation where new money does not come in and whales wont sell to drive down the price, so new money will never enter. While Ethereum will add more options for people to enter. You can stake 32 if you have money, if you dont you can join a shared pool and stake or join a cheaper L2. With bitcoin, you need to buy a mining rig and compete with billion dollar mining operations.
So I think Bitcoin will stagnate in the near future when it runs out of gas and Ethereum will keep burning gas to the moon.

Attached: Coinpayments-Crypto-Impact-Graphic.jpg (1200x2226, 263.45K)

bitcoin is by a huge margin the most well distributed and decentralized asset.

its academic anyway because bitcoin remains the only option for any crypto asset to become universal money. no altcoin has any chance with centralized leaders, premines, derivative technologies, and a never ending stream of competition, of which bitcoin has none.

Competition breeds innovation. So basically, as I said, Bitcoin will stagnate.

you can't innovate past pure perfect digital value though. technologies are a different story, but thats why there will always be a line between bitcoin and everything else that altcoins can't cross.

Stores of value don’t stagnate.

>Eth is the fastest crypto on the market

You're an absolute retard, and I look forward to AVAX crushing your dreams in the very near future.

Attached: 1644035575642.jpg (671x628, 48.36K)

If it were perfect, there would not be any other crypto. Quiet simply, its not and its bleeding market share. Its not even the only Bitcoin. You seam to think scarcity is the only thing that adds value, its not. Ethereum has added scarcity to its platform when it started burning gas, it can even, and has, go deflationary.
Solana is the next Neo, you need to get in line.

based, checked, just bought 2 more ETH

AVAX hasn't survived a bear market. It has no precedent for longevity and it's a double spending roach trend

altcoins are mostly worthless outside of speculation, and altcoin marketcaps are highly fraudulent due to it. the need to speculate is a separate issue, bitcoin has no competition.

you now that silver has no real value?
value is imagination, if you dont bilfe some faggy normi will give you somthing for your stuff then your stuff has no value. imagen blm saying silver is rasist and normis then dont want silver anymore...

i dont buy that narrativ. would be sad for us, nation state is bad but the best form of organisation humans ever had...

You probably think that from investing in one to many rugs. Some altcoins have a purpose and value of their own. BAT, not a big mover but has a purpose and gets used, as one example. Your post is about the same as saying, Alt technology is mostly worthless outside speculation, IBM has no competition. Back in the 80s.

They got outsmarted and cucked, get as much btc as you can and give them to your children, in 200 years it will have its uses

That's the whole point, the system is designed to be one-way. Mining consumes energy via computation to create a digital, irreversible, permanent, global ledger of transactions that can't be tampered with because the energy cost to do so is absurdly high. The ledger itself is stronger than diamonds because of the amount of energy used to solidify it, and it's where the true value lies. This is all very abstract shit that brainlets can't comprehend.

We know it will become the world's reserve currency. it's much too far in motion to end up any other way at this point.

Just don't spend too much time trying to convince others of this future, simply accept and welcome it

>my shiny metal at risk of being inflated to fuck via improved mining is inherently worth more than your placeholder in a ledger, when both of them are mostly worth something because of the reliability of peoples' belief that they are worth something

>imagen blm saying silver is rasist and normis then dont want silver anymore...
Not to give the game away, but I can totally imagine someone getting rich enough to load these fuds and then make a non-(whatever the fud is) version and have major institutions adopt it/approve it.

you should invest in some english lessons