I AM A SMALL BUSINESS OWNER IN JAPAN

I OPENED A SMALL CHOCOLATE FACTORY IN JAPAN, AND MANY OF Any Forums PESSIMISTIC PEOPLE TOLD ME JUST NEGATIVE THINGS ALL THE TIME. DON'T LISTEN TO ASSHOLES ON THIS BOARD, THEY DON'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT ANYTHING, THEY COME HERE TO PULL YOU DOWN ON THEIR LEVEL BECAUSE THEY DON'T HAVE THE STRENGTH TO PULL THEMSELVES UP. BUNCH OF ONIONS BOIS, CRYING AND WHINING HOW THE WORLD IS NOT FAIR TO THEM. user JUST OPEN A SMALL BUSINESS AND START WORKING FOR YOURSELF, ITS HARD BUT IT'S WORTH IT.

Attached: images (44).jpg (777x394, 46.76K)

Aww what's the matter chinky poo did the Any Forums touch you on the butthole?

and of course i also own ONE and ROSE and WAGMI.

I remember you! Holy shit congrats user!

Are you pulling good dough?

this is why i dont share any gems with these autists. none of them deserve it

yeah but who asked tho?

prove it faggot

Nice job. I'm going for my dreams too. Fuck these losers and their shitcoins

some people on this board told me to keep them updated, those where the good ones that encourage people to strive forward. but the opposite is always stronger

I remember your thread some month's ago!
If I remember you was planning to open it with your girlfriend right?
Congratulation for your achievement, and good luck.

go for it, it will be hard, but it will be worth it. just push forward no looking back.

yes with my wife and 7 months old baby. its hard , he is working with us all day but we are making a lot of money and we are together

what was the hardest part about it? inventory? labor costs? finding buyers? are you near a city area or rural?

Are you Nipponese? If not you should leave.

Your 7 month old baby is workint with you all day? Damn some anons and some niggers could learn a thing or two from Japan.

Tell me the name of your brand, cause I want to try it next time I move in Japan. And I hope you do a 100% chocolate

>leaving a 7 month old in charge of the chocolate
great business model

the hard part for me is to keep up with the demand, we are many times sold out and chocolate takes few days to make and i can't make it as fast as we sell. so we had to close the shop a few times for a few days, and bigger machines are very expensive and i don't want to grow to fast because that could ruin us. i live in a 200k city but the 30 km Radius from us has around 8 million people. but most buyers for now are from our city. im lucky that i still didn't open up online Shop.

you didnt do shit with ur life

I can buy your zipperhead chocolate online, or just if I go to Nipland?

nice larp schizo, take your meds

Based. Actual Jap or Davido-kun? Either way I'm happy that you made it, good shit.

im not japanese im from croatia. and im not leaving. things that people say about japan are not true, this country has only been good to me. yes he is with us all day here. it will be his business when he grows up. im doing this for my son
you are not the smartest are you?

Is your wife a Nipstress? How did you immigrate?

>Violent, boorish slav shitting up civilised nation.
Just open you chocolate factory in your motherland, Marko. Stop running away and leeching off someone else. Every en spent on you could have gone to a native family but instead it's going to one replacing the locals.

what exactly hinders you from opening up and growing too fast? what's the dangers associated with that?

>Fuck these losers and their shitcoins
Very based