Why is it acceptable and commonplace for women to dress up like whores in professional environments...

Why is it acceptable and commonplace for women to dress up like whores in professional environments? They are there to work efficiently in a team. Why do they need make up? Why do they have to show so much skin? It's distracting.

Attached: women.jpg (600x450, 49.64K)

t. homosexual

stop being a toxic misogynist OP

Sp whats your example of dressing like whores?

>t. sand nigger

go back in the desert achmed

Keep an arms distance with women in the workplace imo user

I need to know the ticker for this company so I can short it.

The worst is the ones who got old and fat who still dress like they’re some hot 22 year old

Bitch you fat and ugly now, stop

are you autistic? Go beat off or hang a rodent or something, literally zero women are dressed "like whores" in that pic or in the workplace.

...what about the way those women are dressed looks remotely whorish to you? You sound like you want them in fucking burkas so that they don't drive you into some kind of frenzy you fucking freak.

Those women aren't dressed up like whores. Are you in Afghanistan or something? Fucking sociopath.

I work from home. I have for over a decade. When they would force me into the office on occasion, women were horrible to me because I was not wearing makeup. I can't wear makeup due to autoimmune crap that is none of their business. I wore long sleeves and long pants. Because this is Arizona I got shit for that. It's women pressuring other women to conform. I never have, but I'm "weird" and an outcast. I work primarily with men because of my profession. Not a single one said a single word about what I wore or didn't wear. They didn't give a shit.

First of all, women don't belong in offices. That's a jew trick to keep them off from breeding in their fertile years.

You're probably right in that I don't think you'd get away with going sleeveless as a dude

Attached: sleeveless-tshirt.jpg (1180x1180, 367.25K)

The most shocking thing in this storyline is that there a woman on Any Forums.

>It's women pressuring other women to conform
That's literally what women do all the time.

You know the rules here.

Attached: 1522544983849.png (400x389, 48.18K)

Attached: 1629392888332.jpg (249x250, 8.59K)

Is this image supposed to illustrate your point?
Go back to the middle east if you want women in hijabs

Lmao I think it’s the image he posted

Only her husband should see a woman's bare shoulders.