NFT question

How to I create an "Members-Only" Protected Area on my website that only my NFT holders can access ? Is there some open-source code/template I can use ? I want to do it in Rust/WASM please no Javascript shit

Attached: deep.gif (400x275, 849.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

asciifishyfam.netlify.app/
opensea.io/collection/the-ascii-fishies-fa>m
tiktok.com/@asciifishyfa
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dscvr on the IC - they have the ability to airdrop nfts and those nfts are integrated into what threads you can see and post in- soon nfts on the IC will be integrated into a ton of dapps. I would start looking there

rofl

Good girl.

The frontends I've seen use React. Don't know what other well supported tools out there that don't use javascript for to connect to Web3.

So I suppose I'm keeping tabs on this thread to find out even though I'd rather stick with Python or suck it up and use javascript.

I will give it a try, thanks man.

web3modal look it up on github
I'm going to shill since I gave you the answer

Ascii fishy senpai user they're on open sea
>website: asciifishyfam.netlify.app/
>opensea: opensea.io/collection/the-ascii-fishies-fa>m
They might be new but they're going places. A road map is being added this month to their website to explain how the advertising phase will go. I'm excited.
Taken from their website:
Ascii Fishy Fa.m is a collection of unique NFTs turned into ASCII art. What is ascii art? It's a style of art as old as the internet(literally) It's a design technique that uses computers for presentation and consists of pictures pieced together from a total of 128 characters >defined by the ASCII standard from 1963. Our Ascii Fishy Fa.m are entirely created using text! Don't believe me? Zoom into one!
also their tiktok
>tiktok.com/@asciifishyfa

Attached: 432555523423422243.png (1301x1368, 164.04K)

>web3modal
thanks for the Info.

I just stole your most expensive NFT from the collection, ngl it looks kind of cute. Btw the opensea link you posted is not working you messed it up

Attached: stolenNFT.png (600x587, 743.96K)

>building a website and scared to use javascript
yeah i'm thinking your project is going to fail

>how do I put a public key on the blockchain without making the public key public?
>also I cannot into javascript

whore

hot

oh it works you just need to remove the "

fucking JavaScript skids out of my Thread!

you aren't going to have a whole lot of options

Hold on, wait a minute, there's.... there's people that actually buy .JPEGS? WHAT. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: woody laugh.gif (262x240, 1.14M)

I don't plan to sell images as NFT, I want to make use of the NFT technology to create some kind of "ticket" system for my website so people need to buy it to access hidden content.

you cannot with a normal erc721

Maybe i'm just to stupid to explain it right, so I basically want to have something like nftso.io

are you a developer?