Any money to be made in ghetto mining aka getting q bunch of used up pcs harvesting their old ass gpus and mining an...

Any money to be made in ghetto mining aka getting q bunch of used up pcs harvesting their old ass gpus and mining an altcoin?

Attached: 11DDC271-07F5-4C97-92E0-55F591A4C32D.jpg (828x1419, 773.94K)

cool zombie costume

>Vegan junk food bar
Just when I thought vegans and troons couldn't get any stupider...

>dying light 2 looks like this
I will now buy your game

en alles goed?

problem is that you even can't tell if mtf or ftm, faggot.

Normally I'd say "who cares" but I'm surprised someone at a vegan junkfood bar wasn't hip to the scene

Maybe they thought it was MTF rather than FTM

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS I CAN'T EVEN TELL ANYMORE
they have to be fucking trolling, there is no way they can't understand that no reasonable human could discern whatever identity they think they hold other than "it"
i guess that's problem solved, just call them "it"

and something about bitcoin too, forgot i 'm in biz

It's a job.

If you zoom in on its eyes you can feel the void
It's fucking terrible. These things need to be put down asap

imagine the aura of a tranny-filled "vegan junkfood bar" in the pits of Seattle or the Bay. I bet it's absolute doom, these places suck away my happiness like a fucking vampire

wtf is a trans flag? never mind. i don't want to know. fuck this future generation. if anything, each day i get happier knowing that i won't have to live on this bullshit planet forever

all of the biz/pol crossposting is starting to erode what little sanity i have left

>be shitposter
>get a job a vegan bar
>deliberately misgender people
which one of you madlads did this

looks like the eyes of an insane person who belongs in a mental asylum.

their pupils are dilated, meaning they're probably on some kind of upper
if it's a prescribed one, it's adderall or ritalin, and if it's not then they're probably on coke or meth unironically

>those empty, soulless eyes

I was at a farmers market yesterday and a mexican dude with some kids were behind us in line. One of his kids was literally just a 10 year old boy with long hair, but he was wearing a pro trans shirt and covid mask, and clearly thought he could be a girl. In front of us was a bull dyke butch cut fat woman with a little girl that was either her niece or an adopted set piece. I thought all this shit existed as memes online but it's really happening.

Attached: Screenshot_20210708-012732_Chrome.jpg (1077x1121, 387.5K)

bullish for spooky