Meltdown

What will happen when people realize that they've been played again, and how can I profit from it?

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-02-06 16-35-24.png (882x1012, 209.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Economics/comments/slezab/food_prices_approach_record_highs_threatening_the/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Will they start a war to distract people, as they've done before?

Attached: pepe thinking 2.png (241x209, 7.88K)

bump

Attached: pussy.webm (438x780, 1.12M)

only bots in here or what?

Attached: nose munchkin.jpg (672x1048, 66.56K)

>comment removed by moderator

what the hell am i looking at here?

link to the reddit thread?

>>comment removed by moderator
>comment removed by moderator

reddit.com/r/Economics/comments/slezab/food_prices_approach_record_highs_threatening_the/

is there a reddit archive to see what those people said?

I've seen things like that a lot of times already, and I cannot understand it yet. Why do some moderators in leddit go out of their way to erase or delete comments that are such an issue? The stupid normalfags reddits "take pride" in speaking openly because "muh freedom of expression", but at the same time you see how they censor each other when things are just being exposed to talk about/criticize them. Why is that? Why are reddits so eager to jump into the powertrip that comes with being a mod and delete/ban people for talking about things? That's definitely one of the reasons I despise that site. Am I being antisemitic?

Cats are the worst

And I'm pretty sure he didn't delete the original post from "Rabbit Aqua" or whatever her name is because she's a female lmao.

It's those damn antivax truckers

that's exactly why lol, reddit mods are unironically tranny simps with severe personality disorders. Hence the antiwork mod interview and the 3 that followed (the other mod turned out to be a 16 year old transgender German anarchist). Reddit moderating is a uniquely modern vector for narcissistic psychosis.

Who’s gonna fight for them?

>uniquely modern
They’re just the stazi on the internet

Why did they delete all the replies?

Attached: 1611518702392.gif (128x128, 6.19K)

It's not just reddit, many mods are trannies on other forums too

reminder that the top 500 subreddits are moderated by Maxwell Ghislaine's friends and reddit is basically a giant astroturf spam bot at this point

neil stephenson was right we are already well within the age of the filter bubble and the gpt3 powered spambot