Newly homeless

Got kicked out of the house my parents. Well actually i left because they were about to throw me out and i didn't want to completely forfeit any chance of ever loving with them again in the future. So I'm packing my bags and heading out. Don't know what to do. I'm in NYC. Can't stay here, it's too expensive.

Thinking about driving a truck and i don't know where to start? How do i go from cdl trucking school to actual trucking job? I have like 20k in cash only. I think it'll cost me like 3k to drive out to Cali for those 3 week cdl competition schools. And they charge like 2k. Am i right? Help me out Bros. How do i start making money in trucking? I can't think of anything else that will let me save money while also being busy most of the time and not needing to spend money on rent. Please help.

Attached: 1644013514156.gif (384x378, 2.18M)

Get one of those shitty hotels you can pay for weekly, try to find the best possible one, have some type of weapon you can defend yourself with. Find a CDL course that’s closer to NYC so you don’t blow that money traveling to Cali. Once you get your license and start working you can find a rental if you choose. It’s gonna be hard user but this is why we are men, we overcome obstacles. You can do this bro I believe in you. Show your parents up

Is there any cdl course that also sets you up with a job as well? Trucker anons I'm calling on you guys

Desperate bump

Attached: 1643745480645.png (1048x1584, 718.99K)

Learn a trade son and buy a condo in a ghetto for 25k

Buy a car on letgo and trap somewhere

Why did your parents throw you out?

Life has many doors user. Perhaps you could ask God for advice on which way to go. One thing is certain. You need to laser focus on solving your housing and income problem asap.

>fail to raise your child
>seethe when he’s a NEET and act like it’s not your failure as a parent
>kick them out into the street

Your parents are vile human beings

Bump for you bro. I'm not a trucker but good luck

It’d be best to buy a tent and a sleeping bag that keeps 100% body heat.
Then make your way out of nyc, as it is inhabited by monsters aka nonhumans.
Unless you are black or not white,then stay there.
You would make your way into a nice white town or village, where as a whiteman you will naturally thrive away from those subhuman intellects that have consumed the dying corpse of once thriving white hubs of civilization.

Attached: EDB3ED16-45F6-45BB-BB90-FD32E1FC9F98.jpg (1221x692, 125.9K)

ive done CDL trucking from 20-26 years old in canada driving 6 days on in the states. its 100% worth it. probably the best decision of your life. its super easy, no stress, and if you like driving you will love the job. i used to listen to podcasts and audiobooks all day and felt great driving. felt accomplished at the end of each day. it gave me a proper routine of work/sleep compared to what i have now. you work 11-13 hours, then your so tired you just pass out after, and wake up right at work again. no wagie commute, no boss breathing over your shoulder. just get your load information from the dispatcher and get there on time. the money is also very good, and since your homeless now, you can just live in the truck. do the cdl school, rent yourself a motel to stay in for a month while you do it, then apply for the starter companies that take no experience drivers like SWIFT, PRIME, or JB HUNT. after you work there for 2 years, look into higher paying companies.

i ended up leaving the job as i started investing and trading in 2019 and made over 250k in a couple months and moved to europe, but i do regret my decision now and wish to come back and do the trucking again but until they remove the vax mandades im stuck here. i should have stayed trucking and had cash flow coming in weekly to add to my investments, instead of thinking life would be better sitting infront of a computer all day with no structure just trading all my gains away

also since you're homeless, don't rent a place once you start making money, just park your truck and get yourself a motel/hotel for the 36 hour you will reset your logbook every week if you want to sleep in a proper bed and have some more space in a room. save up for a couple years while investing then think about getting yourself a place. it won't be easy but it will be a very fun experience that will make turn you into a man. you will feel euphoric af going thru this. theres no other job where you can just do less than a month of school for and be set up with a job in the next month after that pays so well. you will start with maybe 750-1000$ a week. also stay away from junk food at truck stops, go for daily 1 hour walks, and stay away from the lease-operator status companies offer where you lease their trucks and get paid full owner-operator rate. if you want to go owner-operator rate in the future, get your own truck, don't lease it from the companies even though they make it easier. its a scam

You can rent an AirBnB room for less than $1k/month in many places.

Burgers are subhumans for throwing their kids out.

Man this seems comfy. Trucking seems like an incredibly liberating job. No wonder they are the only ones with balls to oppose mandates.

Because he did nothing but sit in his Hitler shrine room and try to get rich on shitcoins all day.

honestly this, If I ever make it I might just move to some rural place with spacious roads and be a trucker

you're considering drive from nyc to cali to... attend trucking school? user are you aware there's actually stuff in between nyc and cali. lol wtf user do they not have trucking schools in PA, OH, IN, IL, WI, VA, NC, GA, etc

Join the army? Idk that shit will give you structure money and and a place to say. You can quit after 3 years or something. Otherwise just be a hobo solving mysteries drifting from town to town.