Talk me out of this

Why SHOULDN'T I apply to some shitty uni in the U.S. to get a student visa -> the uni is shitty so I don't have to study & can work instead -> get citizenship -> be se`lf-employed. Hell, why not do this with any country I want to get citizenship from? Why wouldn't it work?

Attached: file.png (1235x650, 32.13K)

Many countries allow you to work only within very specific parameters on a student visa.
I don't know how it is in the US, but if it were that easy, more people would probably do it.

Just get married to some forever alone woman. Works in any country

How do I find them online?

As an American i need to ask why you want to move here though? This country is lost.

USA is probably the only country you have to pay taxes to even after you leave its soil
US citizenship is a scam

You can’t work with a student visa. It’s unlikely any American company would go out of their way to sponsor you for a visa if you have a degree from a shitty university as you said. I heard there may be ways to get sponsored by a third party but again, you’ll need a company to hire you.
Unironically you’re best bet is to take a long vacation in the US and try to marry some American bitch for a green card but you’ll have to be a gigachad for that.

>move to Muttmerica
>Foreign student tuition $100k/year
Nice plan, you're dumb enough to fit right in

France has this as well
More individual liberties, way higher quality of life even if you’re getting mon. wage, incredible landscapes everywhere, etc...

So many men play video games and are in a state of arrested development, if you posted you want to raise a family with a woman youre not romantically in love with, you will get takers.

$$$, what else?
Don't you guys have a problem with illegal migrants? If they work, why can't I?
What kind of company? Can't you get around this?
At a shitty university?
Posted where?

Get around what? Having a work visa?
Sure you can work in a sweatshop with Mexicans and whatever but I’m sure things aren’t so bad where you live that you would prefer this lifestyle. Just try to find an American to marry.

>Posted where
Co-parentmatch for one, plenty of co parent websites.
Or trad dating sites.

>If they work, why can't I?

Th-they're illegals, user.
You can't get citizenship if you're caught breaking the law. You'll be deported any not allowed to come back.
Goddamn, the people calling you a moron ITT are right.

yes. the main difference is french citizens only get taxed on income generated in france/assets in france while US citizens get taxed globally

And the people not reporting to the IRS aren't breaking the law? The hotelanon? I don't care about your gay country, I just want to have more $$$ to buy crypto

>Don't you guys have a problem with illegal migrants?
yes, the people that get caught and let go or walk on in and go live with their abuelos and abuelas. if you come in legally you are tracked and known by our gov as a visitor who has a date to leave and rules that you must follow or risk getting booted out early. you also don't know how expensive everything here is, native borns can't even afford to live on their own

THEY'RE ALREADY CITIZENS.
THEY WON'T BE DEPORTED, JUST GO TO JAIL OR PAY FINES WHEN THEY GET CAUGHT.
FUCK OFF, RETARD.

Attached: 1624833786011.jpg (650x703, 217.25K)

US citizenship is the most valuable citizenship anyone can have, no other citizenship even comes close except maybe Swiss but for very different reasons, and the IRS is based for making sure people give back.

What does it matter if I get deported? I'll get some $$$, and fuck off. Surely if I repeat this scheme with every country richer than mine then I'll have enough money to retire on my crypto

kek (You)

You have to be underage or just turned 18 like last week.
You obviously know very little about how things work. Go ahead, try your "genius" idea. I don't think rational arguments can reach you at this stage.

Attached: 1627943140283.gif (294x233, 109.54K)

Well, if in your opinion the mark of an adult is having researched deportation, then sure, but you might as well share your knowledge with me. I'm not saying that this will work with a number of countries, but I surely can get deported from at least the U.S.

getting deported means you'll never be allowed back. if you try flying in again you won't make it out of customs. if you come here on a student visa you'll pay the full outsider tuition. where they charge native students 10k/year, they'll charge you 40k/year. hope you come from a rich family

Why does it matter if I'm allowed back in the U.S. if it's going to collapse, anyway, or whatever? I don't care about it or any other country. That 40k/year doesn't seem like a lot, so I'd guess I could get a job that pays more than this, and after the CoL I should have more money to buy crypto & get RoI

Usa puts fluroride in their water and poisons the food

you see it in every person you talk to
.t water filterer