Other urls found in this thread:

ramseysolutions.com/real-estate/no-credit-score-no-home
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>good goy scoremaxing

You subreddit must be so proud

You have a credit score too user

>not 999
yikes

Attached: 1611060869612.jpg (618x597, 64.12K)

Attached: fetchimage.jfif.jpg (700x394, 146.16K)

>everyone is a fucking burgermutt

upvoted

I don't know what country you live in user but you'll have a credit rating, it's not a "social" rating

>having a credit rating

NGMI

and?

I have a faggot rating for everyone, do you care about that?

Good luck buying a house without one, and sorry user but nobody will accept you buying a house out right with your dogememe coins

>nobody will accept you buying a house out right with your dogememe coins
Retard spotted. Anyone will accept payment of things worth of value.

You can purchase a home with a shit credit score through "manual underwriting". Think what you will of Dave Ramsey but he's red pilled on the credit Jew.

ramseysolutions.com/real-estate/no-credit-score-no-home

t. I went through this process after I rekt my credit score credit maxxing to fund my business and it was easy as fuck

That's not how it works user, nobody is just going to accept a full payment on a house from some sweaty user because it's suspicious as fuck

the only scoring that matters is trust

Attached: 1632849404772.png (1532x1548, 812.74K)

>OOOOOOO OOHHHH BOY LOOK AT THIS NICE DARK GREEN COLOR OOOHOHOHOOO
>GREEN MEANS GOOD LIKE A TRAFFIC LIGHT WHICH ALSO MEANS GO OOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: index.png (201x250, 5.35K)

Imagine seriously getting a mortgage in the UK, you have two options:
>A loan that has a good interest rate but is fixed for only 2 years of the 30 year term so you get raped down the line when they decide to increase the interest rate to 20%
>Try to find one of the few lenders that will fix you for longer and if you even manage to the interest rate is likely to be 5%+ the whole term

Do you say the same thing when your dogeelonbonkcoin goes green?

lmao is that really true? you guys are fucked

>Jews love me!
Congratulations.

Thanks, I mean if they control the world then I should appease them right? It's nice that you think Jews are that smart and powerful :)

Yikes, lotta antisemitism in this thread...

I know, it makes me laugh. Either Jews are dumb and disgusting, or they're smarter than you and rule the world, which is it anons? You can't have it both ways, you're admitting they're better than you if they rule the world

>Buy brand new car in '19
>Decide to pay off auto loan balance in full two years later
>Good goy score dumps 55pts
Kikery

Attached: CA396AFC-53D6-4030-BD80-C48E9CBBE36E.jpg (1284x1284, 140.27K)

That's fucked up, and I'm afraid of the same thing happening to me. I have paypal credit that I can pay off right now, but I have a feeling it's going to do the same thing. Can't fucking win either way.

Good goy, yes, good little cattle.

Got one at 1.8% fixed. 200k house 100k deposit. I Think you're a poorfag with £6000 deposit for a flat above a paki shop next to a bus stop