Based ENS Dev

Based ENS Dev gets called out for true comments he made 6 years, refuses to apologize to the mob of faggots and trannies, who are dead set on evicting him from the blockchain.

What are the implications of this?

Attached: BASEDDD.jpg (1119x876, 91.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BrantlyMillegan/status/800857441688752129
twitter.com/i/spaces/1OyKADbeoezxb/peek
youtube.com/watch?v=V-7PahpEG40&t=87s
twitter.com/BrantlyMillegan/status/731075016691994624
twitter.com/i/spaces/1OyKADbeoezxb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>ENS founder is a Any Forums boomer
I wonder what's next?

a lot of people are seething right now but he's just smiling hatefully

I don’t know why people give a fuck about other peoples personal opinions. IMO nothing wrong with the last 2 sentences but to each their own

eternally screen-bound trannies get a dopamine rush from canceling people, what’s new?

All of these things are true but masterbation is sometimes necessary even in a healthy marriage

twitter.com/BrantlyMillegan/status/800857441688752129

kekd

>ens develops something called ccip with the chainlink team
>jealous ethcels try and cancel him
just another day working with mETH ideologues

>evicting him from the blockchain

Those jews wish lmao.
But back to your original question; short term bearish, long term bullish

Er, the most ridiculous thing about this is... have you seen Brantly? He's like 14/10 on the effeminate scale.

>ENS dev is a retard christcuck
i wonder how much profits he donates to israel

All of it is true faggot

i saw this also happen a lot, kids at my highschool (usually mormon) in a religion that didnt accept gays were the most obvious effeminate fags ever but tried to larp as homophobic.

i thought he was a fag the first time i heard his recorded voice kek

Would you marry your sister Any Forums?

Attached: download (1).jpg (394x510, 179.15K)

He is. He is a shamed Christian homo in denial

Repentant you mean? There's nothing wrong with repenting of a sin, if you're correct and that was is a sin he participated in. Repentance is honorable.

God I love mormon women

The fact most of them are secretly slutty is amazing. Still fondly remember making one of them cum in the back seat of my 2001 honda crv. She still wanted to remain a virgin but gladly tit fucked my cock with her natural DDs (pink areolas) and made me cum by giving me her first handjob. And dont even get me started on how she sucked my cock and couldnt even fit it all in her mouth. Good times

Attached: 65432567843746.png (458x891, 993.83K)

Lmao the mormons at my school would get "spiritually married" to each other and have sex at age 15 or w/e

He is /ourguy/

Woke lib mob is coming for crypto.

/ourgay/

>The fact most of them are secretly slutty is amazing.
depending on the sincerity of the congregation they are given manuals and instruction for how to be slutty teases to their husbands. real seductive shit like leaving their panties in his coat pocket, or starting a blowjob before he leaves for work and then stopping abruptly to tell him to get on with his day. it's kind of a based religion tbqh

twitter space with him happening right now twitter.com/i/spaces/1OyKADbeoezxb/peek

holy fuck he does sound like a faggot KEK

Can you feel the wind changing directions?

project more you tranny. he looks and talks like a normal dude who is disgusted by your lifestyle

who?

I mean what are the trannies going to do, sue him?
I understand why actors musicians and just in general entertainers are mad cucks, but devs? What are u going to do not use my product and instead go to a competitor? I know money and product quality is the only thing that matters there, nobody using my protocol cuz they like me? Lmao and if they do it won't be for long if competitors are putting cheaper better options.

So literally no implications.
He's not the first neither, u just never heard about these cancellation attempts that fail, but I've seen a few devs already just be like ok.
and literally not even address it.

Can any shape rotator here explain why gay acts are "evil"?

you can listen to him right now lmfao id be shocked if he wasnt gay. i know he's larping as straight but if you were able to give him a sexual arousal test

thank god the OGs still hold most of the capital in this space. it's gonna be hard to include all that faggot ass bullshit thru DAOs

Reminder that ethereum devs are based, white, and intelligent. There services are expensive, and you pay a premium to us a white network.

Solidity devs are the modern equivalent of GNU pioneers and nerdy systems programmers of the 70s that underpinned the world as we know it. Fuck BSC (insect chain). Fuck SOL (jewish scam chain). Fuck ADA (r*ddit ponzi chain). There is one standard.

Attached: 1618800080287.png (1600x900, 701.11K)

anal sex opens a portal for demons to manifest their energy on earth retard

I often fantasized about living in a timeline where my elementary school oneitis was my sister and we had a whole family together. Id fuck the daughters too and she would participate

he's very feminine dude, u obvs don't know him lmao.

a faggot and a faggot hater, man is untouchable.

read a book, idiot

what does this mean for my triple emojis

Attached: 1634022621453.jpg (646x595, 42.47K)

because you're a projecting faggot. there are plenty of videos of him. he's literally a normal dude with a family

gay people pretended to be straight for 100s of years and had families that doesn't mean they weren't gay. you know how people can be closeted right? happens most often with religious people ofc. gay people give off physical cues that theyre gay even in just how their face looks

youtube.com/watch?v=V-7PahpEG40&t=87s

tell me this dude is anywhere near the same galaxy as hayden

Fake twitter post. These .eth names and nft faggot jpegs didn’t exist in 2016.
Any Forums is a bunch of faggot kikes

gay people fuck men in the ass
the evidence you have against him is literally the way his face looks

the absolute state.... we are disgusted by you

Eth is going to zero but keep cope posting on Any Forums it’s pathetic yet funny to witness

Attached: 12A40A4F-3AB1-4E2E-9206-D05CFCF242FD.gif (480x270, 3.9M)

I legitimately do not know why OP didn't just post the Tweet:
twitter.com/BrantlyMillegan/status/731075016691994624
oh wait yeah I do OP is a FAGGOT

and most of them are already rich or can work as user to get rich

gay people are sexually attracted to men if you show them a picture of a hot guy bending over they get aroused and want to fuck them and don't feel the same way about women. you can be a virgin and still be gay, you can marry a woman and cum in her while thinking about a man and still be gay. this is also why he says in his tweet "homosexual acts" instead of just homosexuality

Bro his talking right now, Listen to him.

You could spend 30 seconds verifying it and seeing the shitshow going down right now, but instead you pointlessly close your eyes to everything because you don't understand how twitter works. Congrats on being retarded.

He’s explaining himself here if anyone wants to listen twitter.com/i/spaces/1OyKADbeoezxb

more money settled in 2021 than VISA faggot, sitting on 500, get raped

right so you have nothing to go on other than baseless accusations because he, like all normal people, is disgusted by faggotry therefore it's suitable for you to throw at baseless accusations that he's *actually* the gay one