Want a gf or a wife and sex

>want a gf or a wife and sex
>realize you'd need to spend money on them
>realize that would be less money to put toward my investments
>realize women are a losing investment
>cut my loss and focus on financial gains
Basically I'm just not going to have a relationship or sex, SORRY!

Attached: 1408138641685.png (499x499, 18.57K)

based

Attached: 1642971757384.jpg (1392x2544, 734.3K)

You seem to have ruled out a girl with money from the parents. Less attractive, but with money=WINNER

Attached: C85181C4-DA1D-437E-B95E-0910829931CB.jpg (474x355, 25.67K)

The idea that women and pets are different is a Jewish lie. Women are the same as pets except they take way more time and attention but you also get to fuck them.

took me 10 years to work this out. i went all in on my ex. bought her clothes, car, basically put her through university for her to go and move out without me. said she never wants to see me again. youre doing the right thing, women are souless.

Attached: 6094am.jpg (534x467, 35.73K)

A lot of people end up with that conclusion, both winners and losers.

But I thought pussy was free?

I gave up on the though of ever having sex when I was around 21/22. It was one of the last nights of my senior year of college and I couldn't sleep. I sat and thought to myself how it would never happen and that I should just accept myself and my limits. I don't think too much about it anymore. My only two goals in life are to retire early and minimize stress. I will 100% die a virgin.

You're making the right move. I was happier before I made the mistake of losing my virginity. I wish I never did.

Kek that's literally me.

- lift weights
- eat organic, pasture-raised/wild-caught meats
- get an abundance of sunlight daily
- go on hikes
- learn a new language
- visit a country where that language is spoken
- stay there for 2 to 3 months
- explore the museums and national parks
- return to home country
- attend a church or mosque every Sunday
- get to know the fathers in the place of worship
- one of them is bound to set you up with their daughter

I still have a little bit of hope but at the same time, the thought of bagging some chick my age who has in all likelihood already experienced every feeling a relationship has to offer is sad to me. It all feels pointless if you didn't have a sweet relationship in your prime years when you were naïve and your emotions still had some intensity to them.

Am i coping yes I am coping

Everyone needs to read and internalize 's story. You might think it's a fluke or a LARP, but it's very common and it WILL happen to (You) one day.

Attached: marriage.jpg (960x638, 94.47K)

Yeah, I'm almost 28. At this point it's basically hopeless. I've missed every stepping stone and it's better to move on at this point.

Sex is so trivial that if people are going to mark their lines in the sand with it then it might as well be meaningless.

im soon to be a 23 yo incel KHHV, but had my fair share of time being around bars, clubs, and home parties. most of the time being invited out of pity.
i remember when i was still hopeful about life at 16 or 17 wanting a gf and sex. but after neeting in highschool all of that is useless. i remember when i actually wanted to have sex but couldnt and now i am just dead inside and desentisized and show up to things i get invited, and i care less about being dead or living when i am there. so i dont see the point to do something about it
im miserable, its just i know for a fact that penis in vagina is absolutely meaningless. saw all the retards around me that pulled it off in my proximity.

i dont care what anyone says and its not something you should kms about. but being a teenager and not being able to act out on your innate desires is castration. you are forever scarred. death is more fair if you go through it

Imagine doing all that for some pre owned pussy lmao

I have never kissed a girl and legitimately could not imagine it ever happening naturally.

I don't even know what the interactions leading up to that moment would be like. I don't know if it's more because I'm autistic and over-thinking it, or because girls have just never shown real romantic interest in me so I never really got that chance.

When I see a girl around my age out and about, I don't even give them a second look. I have no idea how to flirt and I think I would be embarrassed about it and regret it even if I did it 100% correct.

But I also have relatively little desire to actually put my penis into a vagina or have an intimate relationship. Many aspects of sex seem gross to me. I often wish I wouldn't get horny at all.

I don't know if I'm just a high-functioning autist or if I'm actually schizoid. Only thing I've been "diagnosed" with is OCD.

Online mental illness tests say it's likely I have both autism and schizoid personality disorder, among other things.

Look into avoidant personality disorder. I have it and.I believe that it's under-diagnosed. I have elements of schizoid personality disorder, but I do desire interaction with people. That kind of differentiates schizoids and avoidants.

6 months ago i wouldve called you an incel faggot. growing up is hard man.

CAPITALISM ironically destroyed all of this

Attached: wef (2).png (593x656, 501.06K)

hear hear

when you have money you make the women chase and pay for you

Attached: 1643020084213.gif (480x270, 4M)

Pure cope. Simple as.

don't forget npd which shares a common emptiness with schizoid and avoidant