I am thinking of moving to Hawaii. I just day trade and probably work a low level manual labor job for extra income...

I am thinking of moving to Hawaii. I just day trade and probably work a low level manual labor job for extra income. How bad of a financial idea is this?

Attached: Oahu-Honolulu-Aerial-Hero-2_1.jpg (1698x994, 358.59K)

People smart enough to daytrade don't need to work manual labor

>do you like mutts?
>do you like low iq natives?
>do you like insanely overpriced everything?
>do you like entitled liberal policies?
>do you like rocky sand beaches and coldish water?
if so hawaii is perfect for you.

i thought about doing this but all the property is on these gay 45 year land leases where you don't even own the land so i said fuck it

Terrible Everything in Hawaii is imported so groceries and literally everything else is WAY more expensive. The traffic there will drive you fucking nuts. There is rampant homelessness and the if you have kids the school system is a joke.

Is Hawaii much more expensive than mainland USA?
Shit it like 30% more expensive on the islands here.

>moving to a remote island that could literally explode at a moment's notice
heheh to the moon amirite bros?

hawaii is a complete meme. rather move to the virgin islands of even puerto rico lmao

Some of the worst neighborhoods in the country are on West Side Oahu. North shore seems chill. Don't know about other islands. Just go for a month or something first.

you thinking about renting or buying? i have very bad ADHD and anxiety, but i'm always at peace when i'm in Oahu, it's my "make it" destination

>Some of the worst neighborhoods in the country are on West Side Oahu.

I've lived in North Jersey, Houston, & LA before & I seriously doubt it'll be that bad

Renting first but if I find anything I like, Buying

Terrible. I'd go to Azores islands where theres 0 crypto tax and only the Portuguese. Cyprus would probably be a close second.

Attached: 960x0.jpg (959x719, 151.05K)

The hype around STREETH(streeth.io) is growing. Well let's pump it up a bit! And give yar judgment on it. Such a cool NFT project must not be unknown.

Work buddy taught in Hawaii out of college while doing the surfer hippie life for 5 10 years. Said it was 3rd world tier w no ac, just a few toilets in a big school, kids barely reading in high school etc.

I'm a US citizen so Hawaii is the best choice but what I wouldn't do to live in the Azores or Canary or any island in the Pacific

>West Side Oahu
WTF, how is this literally across the street from the fucking beach? How have developers not bulldozed this filth? This looks like awesome land. Fucking nigger and island niggers literally can't even keep a fucking Hawaiian paradise looking decent.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-02-05 at 2.36.53 PM.jpg (3306x1826, 802.46K)

we talked about this user, i'm trying to warn you, it's a globohomo lockdown state, the laws are oppressive.

its like a rural/residential hood on the west side. awesome beaches over there though. Cost of living is very high. Single family homes on oahu are like 1 mil average. Lowest obesity rate of all the states if you are tired of looking at fat people. The women are hot as fuck especially if you dig asian mixes (they fine). Unfortunately you gotta compete with ripped surfer bros

Tent cities lol wtf can't believe the millionaires allow this shit.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-02-05 at 2.45.28 PM.jpg (3330x1814, 1.27M)

Is this Hawaii? I've always wanted to visit but this picture makes it look truly unappealing

Those aren't tourist beaches. You wouldn't believe the number of usually white poor/homeless schizos who decide hawaii is paradise and buy 1 way tickets before realizing rent in the city is 700 a month. Hell sometimes other cities in the US buy them one way tickets because they know they can't get back easily. End up smoking meth on the street with local homeless within a week

there is amazing nature if you are interested on other islands and even on Oahu. Its just not in waikiki

you just described every city in north america aide from the water.

>supplements day trading with manual labor
>failed day trader that works construction
Never gonna make it

>Minority White
>High Taxes
>Leftist shithole
>Large mixed race population
>Dumping ground for Homeless population from mainland
>Terrible COVID restrictions
>Absurd cost of living
user, it's a shithole.

that is the tourist side of that island, the rest looks more like the 3rd world island you imagine.