Down 50%

I 'got into' crypto in November.. my poorfolio is down 50%. What do I do? I need some real advice, I've lost so much of my savings

Attached: 1640534650949.jpg (396x385, 31.29K)

I got in crypto dec 2020, down 40% off my initial. Thanks for playing

Either sell at a loss to increase sats on the retest of range lows or keep holding for around 6-8 months.

Obviously double down. I stop contributing to my 401k and have started stealing cable so that I can buy more

If you buy the same amount at this price, your average entry will go down. If you are accumulating solid coins your average entry going down is the best possible thing that you could achieve.

Hold until it hopefully goes back to what you bought at, then sell everything and just get into mutual funds.

I started recently in December, made some mistakes but now I am staking some good buys and I know which tokens have a future and which don’t.
Also fuck you niggers for memeing me into Chainlink. Its like a Any Forums hazing of newbies.

Here's my folio...
Like I said I'm down more like 50%, folio doesn't show the 13k rug...

If I just hold all of this until the next bullrun (whenever that may be) will I break even? (2x)

Attached: Screenshot_20220205-172552.png (1080x2160, 232.86K)

STOP looking at it. It will rebound

I am really clueless...
Please see Are my picks shit?

Stealing cables ? For real ?

>THE RIDE NEVER ENDS

hold and buy more. this is when wealth is made

Did you hold everything the whole time or did you realise any losses?

Kek you shoulda bought gold and silver miners. At least you know that every day that passes, theres ACTUAL work going on to DEVELOP a REAL asset.

KEK shoulda bought anything REAL. Not fake tokens. Imagine. You're like the grandmas who have 100000 beanie babies in a storage locker as their retirement

HODL

Well , which one is better?
See Anything in there worth DCA ing down?

pretty sure he's talking about TV subscription services and not stealing actual cables, although this would be an interesting side hustle to discuss.

Attached: 1563451700609.jpg (639x539, 53.94K)

You just bought everything in November? I hope you are not that dumb.
I started buying in November too, but I have averaged down the price quite nicely.
>buying with all your money at the peak
ngmi

W W W W WAGMI, right?

Attached: Screenshot_20220205-113407_Coinbase.jpg (731x175, 28.75K)

>SHIB
WAGMI but YNGMI

if you've committed to the hodl meme just wait it out user, bitcorn will hit $1MM in our lifetimes that's pretty much a certainty. You're gonna be sitting on your hands for a long time though, and for your sake I hope you're holding ETH and BTC.

In November and December kek
The issue is idk if I should average down with the ALTs I have, idk if they will just rug during a bear

This my folio...
Obvs not worried about BTC/Eth but idk If I should average down some other projects like CRO, QANX

>0 LINK

Market strategy would usually say buy the biggest underperformer...but you have literaly shitcoins in there....the fuck is ADAX?
I would buy BTC and ETH if I were you. ETH is my biggest holding

Good or bad? I briefly had some and sold it. Thinking of just buying like 1000$ worth though just in case

That would be QANX... down over 60% on it. CRO almost 50% too.. ADAX is the cardano dex token, I don't think I will average this one down though

no
cro is sketchy
qan is a meme
ada is dying
d0b0 is a dogtoken
dunno enough about enj so maybe ?
>0 link
i have 0 link too but come on
if you're gonna buy trash at least buy the good trash
it's the best pick in your folio

just dca btc until you know what you're doing because you clearly dont