He lost 20M of his citizen's tax money, what is he thinking right now?

Attached: 1642803582814.jpg (900x600, 82.47K)

Hes probably not a retard like yourself and is aware the market goes up and it goes down.

He bought the dip, what are you talking about?

He is thinking of doing the prudent thing. Shorting Tesla.

You don't lose anything until you sell.

at least it didn't go straight to sandnigger refugees mouths

Can we organize a crowd fund for the El Salvdorian people to sue this man in Kleros court for grave damages to their nation?

el bagholder isn't dumb, he's accumulating with every dip and holding whilst fiatcucks are seing their currency devalued to the tune of 10% at least this year.

that's not that much money for a state, and states routinely waste money on things even more retarded and vain

I really love how much this dude makes people seethe and cope. I am pretty sure majority of his citizens love him.

instead it went to feed the village. Thank you sirs

how many kilograms of cocaine is that?

He didn't. He's now part of the Tether cartel. They always win. For now.

Well what did he do for them until now?

IIRC he has well over a 90% approval rate. It's funny how no one was talking about him when BTC was near 70K only when its below the point he bought in.

20m is peanuts, i've seen retards at my company waste hundreds of millions of dollars on dead-end projects

I read somewhere that their crypto investment is only like 2%? Even if it goes to 0 I think they’ll be fine. Stop painting the guy as a degenerate gambler.

I feel like they would be more inclined to just skip the middle man and have the military put his head on a spike

JUST

They've literally got a volcano they're going to use to mine btc...trust me, they'll be just fine in 4-5 yrs.

Unironically am thinking of moving from a comfy white suburb to this country, it's only a matter of time until the US is unrecognizable and I don't want to be a stinky immigrant from the US

Should have used it to build F-35s.