Real estate

>I live in California
>I was born here
>I don't want to move from place of origin
>I don't even want to move cities
>I just want a home
>A 100-300k home in a cheaper state will cost 1mil+ in commieformia
>Priced out of ever owning a home even if I become a low end millionaire from crypto
Why the fuck are homes appreciating assets? They should be considered depreciating like cars are. That way you won't get jewed from speculative bubbles forming from all the flipping.

I don't understand the real estate market fully, but clearly it's a bubble. What catalyst is needed to pop it? Or will it only get worse with hyper inflation? Is it unironically over for the younger generations?

Attached: 567A8B79-6DCC-4B4A-AA56-BB1E7DD5B22C.jpg (688x441, 28.27K)

You need to simply save your money buy at the next low then fix up and sell the next high 10y later rebuy a low or invest and youre set after that. For house #1 you should go outside your city of choice. It was probably a semi shitty town with promise when you got there. Find another.

>Why the fuck are homes appreciating assets? They should be considered depreciating like cars are

Dumbest post I've read today, then again I just woke up

You were born in America too, recognize you are living in one of the worst places for working class people to live hop the border to a state that doesn't detest your very existence. Your family didn't start in California, there is no reason for it to end in California, your ancestors had the spirit needed to move to better pastures, do the same

go back to mexico or honduras lmao

Land is finite and chinks want your clay

>Go on GIS websites from California and find parcels of land with unpaid taxes
>Search for ones owned by boomers and people 60 to 75 years old.
>Pay the taxes
>Squat on the land for only 5 years, with evidence.
>Apply for adverse possession
You live in literally the best state for free land.

>Why the fuck are homes appreciating assets?
because they're no longer a docimicile, they're a speculative asset for the rich to aggregate wealth using a vital commodity (i.e. shelter). If landleeches could rent you oxygen they would.

It's not though. Price of assets explode mainly due to speculation from flipping

Also, houses themselves are depreciating assets. It's the land they're built on that appreciates, not the house. New construction is generally more valuable than old construction, and old construction requires maintenance. The exception is buildings with historical value.

You were born there, but do not deserve to live there. Better keep living with mother, you pathetic fuckin faggot.
Nice car btw lol

Attached: 1640886760952.webm (360x640, 2.53M)

>but do not deserve to live there.
What the fuck do you mean by "deserve"? You make it sound like california isn't a shithole

Hey op, I found a house that your faggot ass can afford.

Attached: 41B752F6-5FA9-4463-AB87-C2CC96ACFA5F.png (750x1334, 3.35M)

I get the feeling this should be unironically illegal.
If the rich started using food as ''speculative commodities'' we would starve. This would be equal to a genocide. It would probably be worse than what Hitler did.

Homelessness is a big problem yet our ''economy'' allows a single rich person (Jeff Bezos) to literally own 99% of the living space on the planet?

How for the love of God have we not banned this practice already, collectively?!

30 year old millenial here. I'm telling you we always knew our systems were archaic. It's time to focus on actually reforming them.

Our economy is broken, we need to fix it.

Lmao is that real? That thing has negative value because it's going to cost money to tear it down.

>I don't want to move from place of origin
Fuck this fucking shithole it's not worth it just take a plane somewhere else where you can actually afford things instead of living like a peasant and having fewer rights

It's not popping to any meaningful degree. If you can't buy a house now you never will. Everyone will be renters and eventually pod dwellers

>Also, houses themselves are depreciating assets. It's the land they're built on that appreciates, not the house.
That's even worse if true considering land has no "human labor" attached to it meaning it's "something free that has a pay wall attached to it".

Problem w this is everyone else is thinking the same and there is a ton of flippers and that will always keep values up

I don't want to buy your shit shack. Thank you though

Who is this REGGI?

>If the rich started using food as ''speculative commodities'' we would starve.
Food already is a speculative asset. You can buy agricultural futures, you dumb communist. If the rich started speculating on food, you would just get your food elsewhere. If the rich speculate on land, just figure out whatever loopholes you can to live with the minimum amount of rent.

I get that this is b8 but every midwit I knew in highschool had entrepreneurial dreams of buying houses, "renovating" them in the most superficial way possible, and doing epic millionaire mindset cash flips to buy more and repeat the process infinitely to fund their riced out miatas and sneaker collections. The most retarded (and ironically most poor) just wanted to be landlords because there was basically no work involved.

I think a big pitfall in advocating for equal wealth is that the poor are greedy as fuck and generally mediocre. They're not entrepreneurs, just aspiring feudal lords, and if they get money they don't do it by creating products or selling services. They just predate other poor people ad infinitum kek

Attached: 1643609886741.jpg (828x575, 150.19K)

Does anyone know if these Spanish style homes in Mexifornia are actually made of brick as the Spanish made them or if they are made of cardboard like the other homes?

Attached: FB38497C-AC08-490D-8527-7DE8D1CF8BF1.jpg (1100x734, 182.09K)