Just get the goddamn vaxx already

you want the markets to pump again, dont you?
then stop being a little bitch and get your vaccine already
holy shit why do you have to make it so hard for everybody?

Attached: 1630086805110.jpg (1080x1111, 139.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ivmmeta.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's fun being obstinate and contrarian

based

is getting vaccinated still a mainstream topic of discussion?

But the vaccines aren’t doing anything…people still get sick and spread the virus while vaccinated. So what’s the point?

You live in Ottawa, don’t you?

Attached: F812CEB5-9392-4517-9A4E-9AE4E1BA74CB.jpg (1080x1076, 290.06K)

Vaxx will permanently destroy your immune system

It's over bros, the VAXX™ is 100% safe and effective. Just schedule your appointment ASAP so the Great Bullrun can finally begin. Ii-i-it's over for non-vaxxers.

Attached: itsover.jpg (228x221, 7.47K)

Lol the vax will KILL you. Also, my country is removing all the restrictions for everybody now anyways lol. Thanks for playing, vaxpig.

Spend 5 minutes looking into real data and you'll see how false that is. Or just keep listening to Joe Rogan. You do you.

Is Joe Rogan the new straw man for lefties the way Fox News used to be?

you mean the vaers data ?
the excess "we dont know why" mortality data from insurance companies ?
the reproducibility crisis data ?
there's so much data out there i dont know which data i should spend 5 minutes looking into...

>1pbtid
>claiming things that are demonstrably false
>not realizing the narrative shifted months ago to “it’ll keep you from dying but you’ll still get infected”
yep, it’s real idiot hours here

it's an uneven proposal, i take on all the risk by getting syringed, you have no obligation to deliver on your promise.
No deal froggo, cry your crocodile tears in front of the judge when we hang pharma ceos for warcrimes.

Imagine every trusting and industry that rakes in 500b in profit a year, to actually give a shit about your health.

Attached: 1643640370377.jpg (1170x1205, 89.43K)

I know from having to cover for a couple of my vaxxed co-workers because they were out with covid that you can still get sick while vaxxed

Unvaxxed are the only hospitalized prople. GET THE VAXX BIZ FUCKING HELL

Attached: Screenshot_20220205-142156_AntiCovid.jpg (1080x2400, 412.96K)

I don't care about the narrative. I just look at the numbers. Not a libby either. I voted for Trump last election. Although I am more of a Libertarian. Rogan is just a jackass.

Boosted people are 3x less likely to catch Omicron, and our odds of dying from any variant are astronomically low.

I've done what I wanted the entire time, and will continue to do so. I wanted the shots, and I was able to get them early. I never got the option to wfh like many of you, but I never caught covid because I simply followed the data and did what I knew was best.

I really don't care if you all get vaccinated, but don't just listen to fucking Fox news or CNN.

Never getting the vax
Already had covid, it was nothing
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Attached: 1636531361296.gif (420x594, 441.66K)

not sending their best once again...
shekels in fields

Don't care, I love being a plague rat. Too many retirees, it's their fault pensions have gone the way of the dodo birb.

Holy shit you're retarded. Go short Bitcoin some more dumbass.

These cases are are per million you fucking retard, you have better chance getting struck by lightning

how do you know you never caught covid? do you test yourself everyday?
I personally have no idea if I've had it, but I occasionally have mild symptoms. Was it a cold, the flu, covid, allergies, something else? I don't know because I mostly just rest when I'm sick and it goes away.

>get a vaccine that doesn’t work
>for an illness that isn’t that bad
Livestream yourself fucking faggot

Attached: EB7C8CC4-F7E2-4FAD-B8A5-D944613D967E.png (917x723, 744.11K)

the data is manipulated, the system is at 0% confidence, the men at the top call the shots on everything, either a doctor complies or looses their job and career. imagine going from making 150k a year to 17 an hour working in some unaffiliated clinic.

>you want the markets to pump again, dont you?
I don’t

Attached: FB92C528-93A3-4E00-9A3B-501F984ED4F2.jpg (184x289, 31.72K)

I hate kikes - Christ is king

If only covid was the death plague they've been making it out to be

I was never sick. I'm done in this thread though. Good luck to you all.

We have plenty of other safe and effective treatments besides an experimental voox. Why not just take vitamin D as a prophylactic? There is tons of “muh facts and muh data” on this
ivmmeta.com/