Rebrand pumps are back on the menu. We 2017 again

Rebrand pumps are back on the menu. We 2017 again.

Attached: 1603339393982.png (1000x1000, 78.56K)

wuw i didn't even know they were on the menu....

i don't think we can go back to 2017 ever again. we are way more technologically advanced now. So don't bother compare

>technologically advanced
ye sure but still fucking narrow minded bitches

>he woke up and chose to be brutally honest

yeah well if the project is good but the website is crap, it won't really attract many people. Your aesthetics matter too. Can't act like a 10 year old gaming kid interested in minecraft

>Your aesthetics matter too.
this is the Biz, not your fucking art class child

he has a point. But kek as long as the website works and doesn't crash i don't think people really care.

Stop siding with the fucking jews and jeets man. I thought you were on our side. I will give you the most brutal death as a punishment now

Chart shows a pretty good image imo

Haha, ya spend your money on garbage & then cry on 4ch on every topic. Be smart kids, invest in FalconSwaps (falconswaps.com), this project will get u to the moon!

not only the logo, the name changed too
>Matrixlabs
Try keeping up for fucks sake

Post the chart if you have the balls to

well if you decide to believe every fucking user on the Biz and invest in garbage i can't help you. There are some smart people out here.

>There are some smart people out here.
MY fuckingg SIDES nigga whatttt

i miss 2017, i got my first girlfriend there

DO NOT BELIEVE DAMN IA ALL THIS WILL BE THE BEGINNING OF THE ROBOT APOCALYPSE

Attached: 6453243.jpg (608x608, 78.49K)

anyone would, if there is leverage trading. Everyone wants to make some based profits and not be a grumpy poor faggot that lives to disappoint his parents and wife

h-how much leverage we talkin about???

Nigga you can just literally google it

What the fuck is falconswaps? Sounds like a Jojo's move

It used to be matrix swap before? Something like that?

The presentation is very important when trying to sell something, if your page looks like shit how do you expect them to see your token?

i don't get it, what the hell is it called now? matrixlab or matrixswap??

Where is she now, cuck?