Making it with autism

Is so fucking impossible

It’s already hard enough for normies to make it, now imagine being autistic with zero ability to network and build relationships with people… at least normies can do that, as an autist I can’t do shit

You need interpersonal skills, social skills in general, networking skills, etc everything I’ll never as an autistic cunt

Inb4
>aklkkkctually I’m autistic and I made it, you just gotta larp as a normie bro

Last I check over 80% or autistic people in my country (Australia) are unemployed. The other 20% are either lucky with family business, or just 150 IQ and have unique talent and intellect. The reality is the majority of autistic people, especially men, will never make it

Attached: 8659C32D-ADBD-4F60-B5D4-F2D53BE530BA.jpg (543x564, 15.07K)

What you have to to is find something you can excel in which you don't depend on anyone else but yourself.

Be autistic about technical analysis and chart trading, be autistic about woodwork, about programming literally anything where it's just you. No interpersonal or social or networking skills needed, just you being autistically focused on a certain subject and excelling at it.

are you actually diagnosed with autism tough?
maybe your just schizoid user

also stop wasting your time on this self diagnosis bs

Yes I’m on disability for ASD

I’m awful at everything

>I’m awful at everything
Well then clearly you have much bigger problems than mere social ineptness.

But I doubt you're actually that awful at everything, more so not focused and lazy. Full on legitimately autistic people are literally unable to open up Any Forums(nel), write clear sentences with a beginning and end like you just did, make a greentext as well, solve Captcha and post it waiting to reply to others. They're already hitting their head and making animal sounds at step one being angry at keyboard clicking sounds.

No that’s retarded + autism that your describing

I’m just autistic

If you actually knew anything about autism you'd know it's a spectrum, not just autistic or not autistic. Go look up literally any severely autistic case on YouTube, they are closer to animals or overgrown babies than adult humans

You're clearly not that. And you know you aren't retarded either, so you are not actually awful at everything, just someone who likes to whine and complain

I’m 34 and don’t drive a car, never had friends, never had a girlfriend, kissless virgin, failed out of highschool, haven’t left the house in 15 years other than to goto a doctor appointment or dentist appointment

Kys nigger faggot

>Last I check over 80% or autistic people in my country (Australia) are unemployed. The other 20% are either lucky with family business, or just 150 IQ and have unique talent and intellect. The reality is the majority of autistic people, especially men, will never make it
>Showing all replies.
im autistic asf and i made it.
you're not gonna make it if you never leave the house bro that's why youre so weird
>
I’m 34 and don’t drive a car, never had friends, never had a girlfriend, kissless virgin, failed out of highschool, haven’t left the house in 15 years other than to goto a doctor appointment or dentist appointment

Where am I supposed to go when I leave the house? I only leave the house to goto appointments like a doctor or dentist

What I’m supposed to leave the house for? To go do what exactly?

You’re just depressed. Probably because you’re dopamine is fucked after crypto gambling. You’re going to be fine this too shall pass

get a job you can handle and start there
only way you're ever going to get better at social stuff is if you're interacting with people

maybe that means that you're a lazy faggot and use tism as an excuse

Attached: 1634139930500.jpg (1280x1279, 288.06K)

And? Sounds like you're just socially inept. You are just fine with arguing and crying with strangers over the Internet.

Literally just come back to my first post, find something you can do which doesn't depend on others. Or just do nothing and continue crying for the rest of your life.

honestly therapists are bullshit user
if you go to 1, go to another one it could be a whole different story

in my opinion if you had atleast some time in elementary school when you were normal and could play with other kids and just had a shitty trauma afterwards, thats most likely you being schizotypal.

if you actually were clean slate autism you wouldnt even end up on this board user. there is some kind of ounce in you that wants to relate to others and better yourself

autists are completely oblivous to their life and honestly dont feel strongly at all that if they dont change something its over for them. they dont care. you seem to tough

Buy some unvaxx#d sp#rm NUBTC and at least you will get x100 of what you put this year.

I never had a normal childhood

When I was in primary school i would go to secluded area ( big school) and I would hide away from the other kids because they annoyed me and were too loud and overwhelming to deal with

I lost $180k in crypto this month now I have to explain it to the welfare faggots that I no longer own some of those “assets” yes I played with leverage

Nigger you, nigger

>getting to $180K worth of anything as an autistic person
You're clearly not that autistic or inept as you like to portray yourself.
And the fact that you lost it on leverage just outs this entire thread as you being a whiny crybaby who's lashing out on himself "WAAAAH I'M SO LE DUMB AND AUTISTIC :(((" as coping mechanism.

Stop whining and learn from your failures. You clearly don't even want to try anything else, just made this entire thread to cope because you played with leverage.

kek
OP you ahd 180k
You coulda staked that or bought eth and made it
Enjoy, cope, and seethe