What can i do?

fags, you know i really like this girl and she's apparently into crypto, which coins should i have in my portfolio so i can impress her and get my dick sucked?

Attached: fhwHzk_g.jpg (3072x2304, 597.45K)

bitcoin

i don't wanna die a virgin

>I really like this girl
>only interested in fucking her
Seems like a waste of time

dont know what you think about yield farming but spool wont be a bad pick in my opinion

she is nice girl, but i can't ignore the fact that she's hot

who the fuck still stake. gosh i lost my life savings when a pool i was in was hacked
had to start alll over again

Attached: 1643205714953s.jpg (125x125, 2.99K)

go on nofap, get extreme need to fuck, ask her to fuck. Super simple. Doesnt even feel awkward to ask, the only thing that is strange is the condom question

you lost your shit dosent mean staking is a scam. there are still amazing protocols out there.

Attached: 1642846576760s.jpg (250x187, 6.96K)

No kidding, but when I like girls I don't talk about how hot I think they are first thing. Anyway, just ask what she's in think AVAX and ALGO are safe bets for looking like a somewhat competent investor, XMR if you wanna go full "principles of crypto", LINK if you're good at making people laugh, if she says it's dumb you can make a charming self deprecating joke.

well spool has this feature that lets you diversify your funds on multiple pools
so you dont get to loose your shit in the event of hacks

Attached: 1633705872312s.jpg (250x250, 8.41K)

A girl that gets you starting a thread on biz seems like a perfect girl, that's impressive. How about you get her a cryptogirlfriend NFT. The Nft has the staking feature that could even allow your girl earn more for literally holding. Insider also has it that dev is Cz's sidechick and it's almost sure as hell that he holds some too. Mint is as low as 0.4 BNB and lucky for you next mint is on the 8th of February. Plus someone that fancies their girl as you do stand a chance to get $10k on valentines day for holding, could help make a memorable valentine dinner with your girl.

>so i can impress her
it's 2022 man grow up. no one goes on impressing a girl these days

Based

lol so what do fags do this days.

XMR and say you don’t pay taxes cuz you a real nigga

buying sandbox can never go wrong. metaverse is the now

Seems like a bad idea to be buying a girl you interested some niggas side chick NFTs project names says it all that you definitely no hers alone.

If you've got a big diick, worry less about your portfolio it won't matter.

Bloody simp

Deep fake.
Plus Don’t show your portfolio to anyone

she's into crypto and nfts and metaverse are where the monies at now

Show pics might get the right answer then.

retard worrying about getting his tiny dick sucked. Lonely fag, OP is ngmi

How to buy Nfts?

This seem like the real deal to me, only if I had a girl to impress I could relate, haven't got laid since like forever

REDPILL me how to get the 10k$ on valentine for my self not wasting money on any hoe. never again.

newfag spotted

Newfag can't get nothing done for himself. You should save your money.

kekekekkek

let her come suck my dick OP I just shaved