Economy

why doesn't the venezuela grow drugs and like cold hard cocaine and then coloumbia doesn't have to as it is taking in venzenuzelan population. so coloumbian the coloumbian drug lords could force all the operations in venzeula and then there would be cash flowing in
with the oil that venenzuela has you could fund all the operations
fucking dumb crime lords
you fucking solve inflation with the money coming in through drugs

Attached: Web capture_5-2-2022_142254_www.google.com.jpg (310x336, 23.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stepan_Company#Coca_extraction
twitter.com/AnonBabble

using btc

coca is cultivated predominantly in a very specific region of the andes because thats where it grows. the andes continue into venezuela but I don't know if its the right ecosystem to grow it

Because US politicians don’t own coca plantations in Venezuela
Hasn’t everyone read dark alliance by Gary Webb?
RIP to a true American hero who did NOT suicide himself with 2 gunshots to the head

why cant you grow coca in a greenhouse in the US?
i heard it has something to do with the altitude it grows at...wtf does altitude have to do with whether or not a plant can survive?
youre telling me the plant will just die if i plant it in my backyard? im calling bs

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stepan_Company#Coca_extraction

>why cant you grow coca in a greenhouse
It’s a tree and you need many of them to make it worthwhile
>wtf does altitude
The climate matters
It’s a plant used to certain conditions to thrive

>wtf does altitude have to do with whether or not a plant can survive?
They're adapted to abnormally higher amounts of sunlight is the usual reason why alpine plants don't transplant well. In particular higher intensity ultraviolet light in relation to lower climates.

because glowies

>Crank up the greenhouse lights
Ezpz.

>Compete with an established brand and network that can deliver superior product with no facility overhead.

Yeah, something an impoverished oil rich country should do.

You need enough lights for a forest
It’s probably easier to create analogue’s of coke in a chemistry lab

>altitude
different air, light and moisture

Try growing poppy

>why doesn't the venezuela grow drugs
They do. They also sell diplomatic passports to terrorist and do charter flights to criminals. The politiburo in Venezuela is filthy rich the people are poor bc they want them to be. Argentina and Bolivia also do this and they have had a diplomatic crisis with Brazil bc the Brazilian airfirce started to shoot down their airplanes (Tha Brazilian airforce does more aerial interceptions than every other airforce in the world combined you just don't hear about it bc it happens in the middle of the jungle).

>why does one thing grow in a part of the world and not the other??
Kek holy shit biz is actually retarded

BECAUSE GOMMUNISM

They have to ship their cociane through colombia so if the cartels dont want them to they can overcharge them or tell them to fuck off i learned this on television

why dont they whore out all their women on an industrial scale, all organised with flights schedueled and whore packages to have a steady inflow of foreign currency?

fucking dumb country

Is this true? Or are ya trying to trick us with your shitcoin? I already have $FALCONS

>coin of future Pancakeswap competitor FalconSwaps (falconSwaps.com)
>Airdrops for Holder
>low MCMarket Cap gem

Fuck you glow hard

>why doesn't the venezuela grow drugs and like cold hard cocaine
Man, You are fucking stupid.

I would love to turn some illegal flight crew into paste using the machine guns in a super tucano.

>i heard it has something to do with the altitude it grows at...wtf does altitude have to do with whether or not a plant can survive?
CO2 levels and temperature you fucking idiot.

>It’s a tree and you need many of them to make it worthwhile
Meth is way easier to extract from plants and you don't need a fucking tree to get Ephedrine.