You can only post ITT if you've lost literally everything

You can only post ITT if you've lost literally everything.

Attached: Screenshot_20220204-180823.png (1080x1888, 254.05K)

Fuck it, I just want to get this shit off my chest in case I off myself one day because shit isnt looking good. My name is Trevin. I'm a degenerate gambler, an alcoholic, a fool. I constantly repeated actions I knew wouldn't be fruitful because I had to get that adrenaline rush. There were plenty of times I could have been rich but I just had to let greed determine my path and later settled for scraps. You deserve better than feeding your dopamine high. That's all.

what kind of wack fucking name is ‘Trevin’ lmao

>trevin
it was over before it even began

SNEEEEEED

Hey Trevin, I realize that you are in a dark place. Please don't kill yourself, you are more than your addictions. I hope that you find help, please seek the comfort of your close family and friends, they will be devastated to lose you. Good luck, fren.

You have to go back.

>trevin

Attached: 153623124930.png (713x611, 25.91K)

Imagine being born and your parents name you Trevin
JUST

Hi Trevin, this is Sneedette from 4Channel Customer Support, please go ahead and make a ticket with the link below so we can escalate this issue to a higher department.

>rbx

Kek thank God I got out of that scam

are you a zoomer?

I started an nft portfolio with 1e that hit 34e at one point and is now worth 4e maybe

Thanks for coming to my tedx talk

Trevin is not a name

>my name is Trevin
Holy fuck.
Your parents are massive faggots. No wonder you became a degen alcoholic gambler.

>Trevin

Trevor or Kevin, pick one

yeah i lost everything because drugs

Your portfolio will 100x and you’ll get a gf if you reply to this post with “hang in there Trevin”

hang in there trevin

Kevor

>My name is Trevin.
haha dude what

Attached: 0c4f87caef420d70c738657f8e136fe08eef561944f251e152593e2a5930bca4.png (230x230, 67.29K)